Water flow sensor consists of a plastic valve body, a water rotor, and a hall-effect sensor. When water flows through the rotor, rotor rolls. Its speed changes with different rate of flow. The hall-effect sensor outputs the corresponding pulse signal. This one is suitable to detect flow in water dispenser or coffee machine.
We have a comprehensive line of water flow sensors in different diameters. Check them out to find the one that meets your need most.
- Compact, Easy to Install
- High Sealing Performance
- High Quality Hall Effect Sensor
- RoHS Compliant
- Mini. Wokring Voltage: DC 4.5V
- Max. Working Current: 15mA (DC 5V)
- Working Voltage: DC 5V~24V
- Flow Rate Range: 1~30L/min
- Flow Pulse: F(Hz)=(5.0*Q)±3% Q=L/Min
- Load Capacity: ≤10mA (DC 5V)
- Operating Temperature: ≤80℃
- Liquid Temperature: ≤120℃
- Operating Humidity: 35%～90%RH
- Water Pressure: ≤1.75MPa
- Storage Temperature: -25～+ 80℃
- Storage Humidity: 25%～95%RH
For any technical support or suggestion, please kindly go to our forum.
|Type||Dimensions(DN)||Working Voltage||Flow Rate Range||Length||Male & Female||Length of Thread||Material|
|YF-B2||DN15||5V~15V(DC)||1~25L/min||50mm||Male in Female out||10mm||Copper|
|YF-B4||DN15||5V~15V(DC)||1~25L/min||66mm||Male in Female out||10mm||Copper|
|Dimensions||0mm x0mm x0mm|
LEARN AND DOCUMENTS
You can find dozens of water flow sensors on our website, so the question comes, which one is best for your project? Well, just take 5 minutes to read the blog and follow the simple 3 rules, all your doubts will be gone!
SHARED BY USERS
Write Your Own Review
Show per page