Grove Oxygen Sensor Pro (Pre-calibration)
GGC2330-O2 is a professional Oxygen Sensor, which is precalibrated with the built-in MCU and temperature sensor. It features low power consumption, good stability, high sensitivity, and long life.
We've released the Seeed Gas Sensor Selection Guide, it will help you choose the gas sensor that best suits your needs.
- Pre-calibration(With build-in MCU and temperature sensor)
- High sensitivity and Accuracy to toxic gas
- Long life, low power consumption
- Good stability
- UART and analog voltage signal output
GGC2330 is a general-purpose and high-performance gas module with electrochemical gas sensors. It uses three electrodes, an electrochemical gas sensor, and a high-performance microprocessor. By installing the different gas sensors, the module could detect relevant gas.
Grove - Oxygen Sensor Pro(GGC2330-O2) is an enhanced version of Grove - Oxygen Sensor(GG2020-O2), Compared to the Grove - Oxygen Sensor(GG2020-O2), It has a built-in temperature sensor to make temperature compensation, which can correct the measurement error caused by the temperature difference and make the measurement more accurate. On top of that, it is equipped with a high-performance microprocessor, which allows it to have digital output and analog voltage output capabilities at the same time, making the sensor easier to use and calibrate and shorten the development period.
- Attention to the module should avoid contact with organic solvents (including silica gel and other adhesives), paints, chemicals, oils, and high concentration gases.
- The module must not be subjected to excessive impact or vibration
- The module should be preheated for more than 5 minutes for the first time, and it is recommended to preheat for more than 24 hours if the module is not used for a long time.
- Do not install the module in a strong air convection environment.
- Do not place the mold in a high concentration of organic gas for a long time.
|DC 5±0.1V DC
|＜ 10 mA
|Output UART(TTL electrical Level, 3V)Analog voltage(refer to table 2 for sensor original amplifying signal)
|2 years(in the air)
- Portable gas detector
- Fixed gas alarm and detector
One More Thing
With the SenseCAP S2110 Grove converter and S2100 data logger, you can easily turn the Grove into a LoRaWAN® sensor. Seeed not only helps you with prototyping but also offers you the possibility to expand your project with the SenseCAP series of robust industrial sensors.
The IP66 housing, Bluetooth configuration, compatibility with the global LoRaWAN® network, built-in 19 Ah battery, and powerful support from APP make the SenseCAP S210x the best choice for industrial applications. The series includes sensors for soil moisture, air temperature and humidity, light intensity, CO2, EC, and an 8-in-1 weather station. Try the latest SenseCAP S210x for your next successful industrial project.
- 1 x 101020912, Grove Oxygen Sensor Pro-GGC2330 (Pre-calibration)
- 1 x Grove Cable