Grove - Rotary Angle Sensor (panel mount version), compatible with both Arduino and Raspberry Pi
Grove - Rotary Angle Sensor, whose Grove connector is moved to the back compared to its original version, this potentiometer twig produces analog output between 0 and Vcc (5V DC with Seeeduino) on its D1 connector. The D2 connector is not used. The angular range is 300 degrees with a linear change in value. The resistance value is 10k ohms, perfect for Arduino use. This may also be known as a rotary angle sensor(panel mount version).
- 10+: $2.20
- High availability is suitable for project needs: ± 20% resistance tolerance, and 300 degrees Angular range with a linear change in value.
- Perfectly compatible with both Arduino and Raspberry Pi: 0-5V analog output and 10k ohms resistance.
- Grove unified socket: The sensor ensures "Plug and Play" and could be versatile for various applications.
- "Panel mount version” of Grove: Grove connecter is moved to the back, which is designed to fit varied scenarios.
- Starter friendly: Clear documentation and guide provided.
The potentiometer is also known as a potmeter or Pot, it consists of a resistive element called the track and a sliding contact called the wiper internally where end terminals are attached to the resistive element.
Grove - Rotary Angle Sensor, this potentiometer twig produces analog output between 0 and Vcc (5V DC with Seeeduino) on its D1 connector. The D2 connector is not used. The angular range is 300 degrees with a linear change in value. The resistance value is 10k ohms, perfect for Arduino use. This may also be known as a rotary angle sensor.
Grove - Rotary Angle Sensor is compatible with both Arduino and Raspberry Pi. Please use a Base Shield V2 to connect it with your Arduino boards and use a Base HAT for Raspberry Pi to connect with your Raspberry Pi.
This is the panel mount version, we also provide its original version, whose Grove connecter is on the front so as to satisfy different scenarios.
What is Grove?
Grove makes it easier to connect, experiment, and simplify the prototyping process. No jumpers or soldering are required. We have developed more than 300 Grove modules, covering a wide range of applications that can fulfil a variety of needs. Not only are these open hardware, but we also have open-source software.
For all Grove users (especially beginners), we provide you with guidance PDF documents. Please download and read through Preface - Getting Started and Introduction to Grove before your use of the product.
- Grove-based analog Input
- Arduino project
- Raspberry PI project
- Maker education
- Check our blog Potentiometer – Functions, Types and Applications to learn more basics and project ideas!
- We prepared an example code and software libraries to help you quickly start. Check our Wiki to learn more!
|Dimensions||19mm x19mm x20mm|
|Rotary Angle||0° - 300°|
Grove - Rotary Angle Sensor(panel mount version)
LEARN AND DOCUMENTS
SHARED BY USERS