Liquid Level Sensor for Water Level, Oil Level and Mild-corrosive Liquid Level Monitoring
The Liquid Level Sensor is designed with industry-grade standards, for monitoring water level, oil level, and other mild-corrosive liquid levels. It incorporates stainless steel and insulated rubber, is IP68 rated, suitable for application in severe environments.
- 10+: $70.00
- High-performance: Anti-interference and long-term stability
- User-friendly: Anti-blocking design, easy to clean
- Widely applicable: 0.5~4.5V transmission output, can work with digital displays, PLC, inverters, recorders, and other instruments
- Industry-grade Design: IP68 rating, durable and waterproof, suitable for outdoor severe environments; anti-corrosion, durable and stable
- In line with International Standards: FCC, CE, and RoHS certified
The Liquid Level Sensor has a built-in silicon piezoresistive core that features high sensitivity. The internal chip converts the millivolt signal into a standard voltage signal, which can be connected to a computer, a control instrument, or a PLC.
It's small in size and lightweight, easy to install. With a sealed stainless steel probe, it can work in water, oil, and mild-corrosive environments. The sensor has high anti-vibration and anti-impact performance. It can be widely used in process control, aviation, aerospace, automobile, medical equipment, HVAC, and other applications.
- Reservoir detection
- Pool pump station
- River monitoring
- Marine monitoring
- Lake Monitoring
- Sewage treatment
- Deep well level monitoring
- Tank level monitoring
|Measurement Range||0 ~ 5 meters|
|Cable Length||5.3 meters|
|Output Signal||0.5 ~ 4.5V|
|Zero Temperature Drift||± 0.03%F.S/℃|
|Sensitivity Temperature Drift||± 0.03%F.S/℃|
|Response Time||5ms( (≤90%F.S)|
|Measurement Liquid||Slight corrosive liquid (water, edible oil, etc.)|
|Power Supply||5V DC|
|Compensation Temperature||-10℃ ~ +70℃|
|Medium Temperature||-40℃ ~ +80℃|
|Storage Temperature||-40℃ ~ +85℃|
304 stainless steel shell,
316L stainless steel core,
special rubber-insulated cable.
|Certifications||CE, FCC, RoHS|
Please send email to sensecap[at]seeed[dot]cc to request any technological support for this product.
LEARN AND DOCUMENTS
SHARED BY USERS
from order viewThis user did not leave any comments.