Water Leak Detector
This industrial-grade water leak detector is IP66 rated, featuring waterproof, dustproof, and robustness. When detects a leakage, it will be triggered to turn on the alarm system or shut down the equipment, to ensure safety, lower risks and minimize damages. It's suitable for using in kitchens, bathrooms, and sump pumps etc.
- 10+: $24.00
This industrial-grade water leak detector is IP66 rated, featuring waterproof, dustproof, and robustness. When detects a leakage, it will be triggered to turn on the alarm system or shut down the equipment, to ensure safety, lower risks, and minimized damages.
- User-friendly: Easy to install, clean, and remove.
- Widely Applicable: Relay signal output, can be used with digital displays, PLCs, inverters, recorder,s and other water detection system
- Strong Robustness: Made of high-quality alloy and waterproof cable, durable for long-term use
- High-performance: Strong anti-interference and long-term stability
This Water Leak Detector is designed with industry standards. It's IP66 rated, featuring waterproof and dustproof, and can be widely used in various application scenarios, such as a kitchen, a sump pump, and a bath, etc, just to name a few. It can be used with the SenseCAP LoRaWAN® Data Logger to connect with the local LoRaWAN® network, enjoying the benefits of low-power and long-range communication.
It is designed to detect water leakage. When the water immersion level touches the sensor probe, the built-in relay will be triggered to turn on the alarm system or shut down the equipment in the house. The control circuit has a very low potential energy, so it won't cause any ignition of flammable or combustible materials, ensuring safety.
- In the basement where groundwater leakage could cause damage
- At the entrance of a low-lying door, where there is a risk of flooding
- In the bathroom where a bucket or sink could overflow
- Near water heater, refrigerator, dishwasher, or washing machine
- Other water detection system
|Operating Current||< 30mA|
|Quiescent Current||< 10mA|
watery: relay connection,
dry: relay break
|Cable Length||2 meters|
|Relay Load||(3A 250V AC) / (3A 30V DC)|
|Response Time||< 50ms|
|Operating Temperature||-5℃ ~ +60℃|
Please refer to the pin information below:
- Red wire and brown wire ---- VCC+ and VCC-
- Yellow wire ---- Relay common pin
- Blue wire ---- Relay normal closed pin
- White wire ---- Relay normal open pin
Please send email to sensecap[at]seeed[dot]cc to request any technological support for this product.
• The probe pole of the sensor is placed facing down to the ground vertically. The sensor should be placed in the lower spot in the flat area.
• If you need to detect a small amount of water (not to a certain depth), it's a good practice to place a sponge tray under the probe.