The NFC Reader is a PC-linked contactless smart card reader/writer developed based on the 13.56 MHz Contactless (RFID) Technology.
Compliant with the ISO/IEC18092 standard for Near Field Communication (NFC), it supports not only Mifare® and ISO 14443 A and B cards but also NFC and FeliCa contactless technologies.
It is compliant with both CCID and PC/SC. Thus, it is a plug-and-play USB device allowing interoperability with different devices and applications. With an access speed of up to 424 kbps and a full USB speed of up to 12 Mbps, this product can also read and write more quickly and efficiently. The proximity operating distance of ACR122U is up to 5 cm, depending on the type of contactless tag in use.
In order to increase the security level, it can be integrated with an ISO 7816-3 SAM slot. Furthermore, the NFC Reader is available in module form, permitting easy integration into bigger machines, such as POS terminals, physical access systems and vending machines.
This NFC Readeris ideal for both secure personal identity verification and online micro-payment transactions. Other applications for NFC reader include access control, e-payment, e-ticketing for events and mass transit, toll road fare collection and network authentication.
- Read/write speed up to 424 kbps
- Built-in antenna for contactless tag access, with card reading distance of up to 50 mm (depending on tag type)
- Supports ISO 14443 Type A and B, Mifare, FeliCa, and all 4 types of NFC (ISO/IEC 18092) tags
- Supports new Mifare Ultralight C (via pseudo APDUs) and Mifare Plus SL1 (4 Byte UID, via pseudo APDUS) and SL3
- Supports all 3 modes of NFC: reader, card emulation and peer-to-peer modes
- Built-in anti-collision feature (at least 1 card is detected when multiple cards are presented)
- USB PnP
- User-controllable bi-color LED
- User-controllable buzzer (optional)
- SAM socket (optional)
- Network access control
- NFC mobile tag
- Public transportation terminals
- Automatic fare collection
- Physical access control
- Customer loyalty
- Time and attendance
- Contactless public phones
- Vending machines
98 mm (L) x 65 mm (W) x 12.8 mm (H)
USB Full Speed
<= 50mm (depends on tag type)
Regulated 5V DC
200mA (operating); 50mA (standby); 100mA (normal)
Smart Card Interface Support
Operating System Support
|Dimensions||0mm x0mm x0mm|
LEARN AND DOCUMENTS
SHARED BY USERS
Write Your Own Review