Power Bank is a mobile power supply can used to charge battery, reserve electricity and provide power for other devices. It's really an ideal partner for your smart-phone, tablet PC and some DIY projects. As an energy reserve, it's enough to continuously provide electricity for your devices with its 5,000mAh capacity. One more feature, the way to charge this power bank is not limited to traditional way, but also you can connect it with renewable technology, for example a solar panel. Just a note that only 5VDC input supported to charge it.
Note: To avoid damaging, please read the user guide before use.
- 3 protection methods for over charge, over discharge and short circuit
- Zero standby power loss
- Compact and portable
- Built-in lighting lamp
- CE, FCC and RoHS certification
- Compatible with Raspberry Pi A+,B,B+/2.
- Battery type: Lithium-ion battery
- Capacity: 3.7V/5,000mAh
- Input: DC 5V/1A
- Output: DC 5V/1A
- Dimensions: 93x43x22mm
- Accessories: Micro USB Cable, User Guide