The RaZberry turns every Raspberry Pi into a Z-Wave Home Automation Gateway. The bundle of hardware and precompiled Z-Wave wireless network management software waits to be completed by your own user interface running in a web browser or a mobile phone.
Access the Gateway locally and remotely!
Whenever you access find.zwave.me again and a local RaZberry is found, clicking on the IP address will lead you right to your Smart Home User Interface.
Various User Interfaces of RaZberry
When going to http://YOURIP:8083 you will see a selection menu to choose the web based UI you like to work with.
The Z-Wave Expert UI
The Z-Wave Expert User Interface is designed for installers, technically savvy people and other users that know how to build and maintain a Z-Wave based wireless network.
Z-Way Home Automation UI
Z-Way Home Automation UI is for all the virtual devices, aside from Z-Wave devices, it also supports other third party devices.
iOS/Android/Blackberry Native Apps
Just visit the Google App store or the iOS app store for native apps with the name “Z-Way”
“Z-Way” in Apple Store.
“Z-Way” in Google App Store.
- Compatible with old Raspberry Pi Model B as well as with new Model B+
- Can work with around 500 devices on the market, including switches, sensors, meters, door locks, thermostats, IP cameras, ect.
- Support Apple HomeKit
- Pass Z-Wave Plus Certification
- Support remote upgrade, backup and restore the system
- Base on Google JS Engine V8 (used in Google Chrome Browser)
- Very solid programming environment, all scripts are open source
- Home automation modules implement the intelligence of the system
- HTTP REST API: allow other devices of different protocol to access Z-Way, vice versa
- Highly secured communication
- Easy to use interfaces
- Supported by the famous Pebble Smart Watch. Just check out the link to the Pebble Store
- Compatible with Raspberry Pi 2（not tested against the new Raspberry Pi 2 but we don't expect problems）
- 0.79″ x 1.57″, 20mm x 40mm
- Sigma Designs ZM5202 Z-Wave Transceiver Module (5th generation Z-Wave module),
- An external 32 K SPI flash for network data
- PCBA Antenna for 868 MHz (EU frequency)
- Connects directly to Raspberry PI GPIO connector
- Based on Reference design from Sigma Designs
- Enhanced functions such as
o Backup and recovery function including network topology
o Extended Node Information Frame (up to 35 Command Classes)
o Optimized transmitting queue handling to speed up transmitting process
o Firmware update from the Raspberry PI OS level in the field
o Extended Wakeup Notification
o Handling to extend battery life time of battery operated devices in the network
o Watch Dog function
- Certified Z-Wave Middleware written in C (Z-Wave Alliance Certification Number ZC10-14110009)
- Full Z-Wave based Smart Home Gateway
o Network management (Include, Exclude, Reorganize)
o Device interview and configuration
o Management of direct associations between devices
o Sensor access and polling
o Operating actors and access actors status
o Job queue management
- Tested against Raspbian "wheezy" OS (both hard float and soft float) and OpenElecOS
- Implements Z-Wave Network controller based on SDK 6.51 or 4.54
- Offers a native C level API plus web based JSON API
- Local scripting based on Google Java Script Engine V8
- Optimized data subscription model to minimize data traffic over the net
- Localization based on XML language files
- Utilizes the Pepper One Z-Wave device data base or user friendly configuration and association handling
- RaZberry Introduction and Getting Started
- Z-Way Users Documentation
- Z-Way Developers Documentation
- Z-Way End User License Agreement
Note: *Raspberry Pi and its corresponding SD Card and Power source are not included in the package.
|Dimensions||0mm x0mm x0mm|