Raspberry Pi 4 Model B is the latest product in the popular Raspberry Pi range of computers. It offers ground-breaking increases in processor speed, multimedia performance, memory, and connectivity compared to the prior-generation Raspberry Pi 3 Model B+, while retaining backward compatibility and similar power consumption. For the end user, Raspberry Pi 4 Model B provides desktop performance comparable to entry-level x86 PC systems.
Limit: 1pc per order
Raspberry Pi 4 Model B is the latest product in the popular Raspberry Pi range of computers. It offers ground-breaking increases in processor speed, multimedia performance, memory, and connectivity compared to the prior-generation Raspberry Pi 3 Model B+ - Seeed Studio, while retaining backward compatibility and similar power consumption. For the end user, Raspberry Pi 4 Model B provides desktop performance comparable to entry-level x86 PC systems.
Limit: 1pc per order
This product's key features include a high-performance 64-bit quad-core processor, dual-display support at resolutions up to 4K via a pair of micro-HDMI ports, hardware video decodes at up to 4Kp60, up to 4GB of RAM, dual-band 2.4/5.0 GHz wireless LAN, Bluetooth 5.0, Gigabit Ethernet, USB 3.0, and PoE capability (via a separate Raspberry Pi PoE HAT - Seeed Studio).
The dual-band wireless LAN and Bluetooth have modular compliance certification, allowing the board to be designed into end products with significantly reduced compliance testing, improving both cost and time to market.
Raspberry Pi 4 Add-ons
- We've prepared lots of add-ons for Raspberry Pi. All those HATs & Shields - Seeed Studio Electronics, displays, and accessories will give the Raspberry Pi more features and possibilities. For Pi 4, we especially recommend the Grove Base Hat for Raspberry Pi, which links the Raspberry Pi to our Grove system, so you can easily use most of the Grove modules with your Raspberry Pi 4. Since the new pi changes the full HDMI interface into two micro HDMI ports, you may need this Micro HDMI to HDMI Adapter - Black - Seeed Studio11, quad-core Cortex-A72 (ARM v8) 64-bit SoC @ 1.5GHz
- Memory: 1GB, 2GB, or 4GB LPDDR4(depending on model)
- Connectivity:4 GHz and 5.0 GHz IEEE 802.11b/g/n/ac wireless
- LAN, Bluetooth 5.0, BLE
- Gigabit Ethernet
- 2 × USB 3.0 ports
- 2 × USB 2.0 ports
- GPIO: Standard 40-pin GPIO header(fully backwards-compatible with previous boards)
- Video & Sound:2 × micro HDMI ports (up to 4Kp60 supported)
- 2-lane MIPI DSI display port
- 2-lane MIPI CSI camera port
- 4-pole stereo audio and composite video port
- Multimedia:265 (4Kp60 decode)
- 264 (1080p60 decode, 1080p30 encode)
- OpenGL ES, 3.0 graphics
- SD card support: Micro SD card slot for loading operating system and data storage
- Input power:5V DC via USB-C connector (minimum 3A)
- 5V DC via GPIO header (minimum 3A)
- Power over Ethernet (PoE)–enabled(requires separate PoE HAT)
- Environment: Operating temperature 0–50ºC
- Compliance: For a full list of local and regional product approvals, please visit https://www.raspberrypi.org/documentation/hardware/raspberrypi/conformity.md
- Production lifetime: The Raspberry Pi 4 Model B will remain in production until at least January 2026.
Raspberry Pi 4 Hardware Overview by Seeed
1 x Raspberry Pi 4 Computer Model 1GB
LEARN AND DOCUMENTS
SHARED BY USERS
from order viewGood to find 1GB version at list price!
from order viewIt was excellent to grab 1GB RAM version, considering a light requirements use case and low price , considering the global electronic shortage.
from order viewSEEED studio provided a very good deal on now rare to find in stock raspberry pi 4. Also, the shipping was reasonable.
from order viewThere wasn't any real documentation with the product but it was found easily on the web.
from order viewEasy to use