Raspberry Pi 4 Computer 8GB
Raspberry Pi 4 is the latest product in the popular Raspberry Pi range of computers, and this is the version with the highest RAM offered by a Raspberry Pi ever (8GB). It offers ground-breaking increases in processor speed, multimedia performance, memory, and connectivity compared to the prior-generation Raspberry Pi 3 Model B+.
Raspberry Pi High Quality Camera just got released and it is perfectly compatible with Raspberry Pi 4 Computer 8GB. Get one and have the best experience in your computer vision and camera projects!
Raspberry Pi Camera Module V2 is perfectly compatible with Raspberry Pi 4. High resolution in images and videos, and easy to be plugged in, provide the best experience for your media projects.
- High-performance 1.5GHz Quad-Core 64-bit Arm® Cortex® A72 CPU
- Highest RAM for a Raspberry Pi (8GB)
- Dual-band 2.4GHz/5GHz Wi-Fi & Bluetooth 5.0 for faster connectivity
- High-speed Gigabit Ethernet Connector
- Rich I/O peripherals to further expand your projects
- Dual monitor support with up to 4K60P
- PoE Compatibility via a separate PoE HAT
Raspberry Pi 4 is the latest member of the popular Raspberry Pi family of computers. It offers a ground-breaking increase in processor speed, multimedia performance, memory, and connectivity compared to the prior-generation Raspberry Pi 3 Model B+ while retaining backward compatibility with similar power consumption. For the end-user, Raspberry Pi 4 provides desktop performance comparable to entry-level x86 PC systems.
This has a high-performance 1.5GHz Quad-Core 64-bit Arm® Cortex® A72 CPU with 8GB RAM and this is the highest RAM ever offered by a Raspberry Pi. It has dual-band 2.4GHz/5GHz Wi-Fi, Bluetooth 5.0, and a high-speed Gigabit Ethernet for faster communication. Also, the rich I/O peripherals allow it to be very useful in advanced projects. This Raspberry Pi supports dual monitors with up to 4K60P resolution and it has more features compared with the exciting Raspberry Pis released so far.
Utilizing the same computing power of the Raspberry Pi 4 Model B, Broadcom BCM2711 processor, Raspberry Pi Compute Module 4 is also available now at Seeed. There is dual HDMI, PCIe, Onboard Gigabit Ethernet, and eMMC that comes with the Compute Module 4 has optional onboard eMMC of 8GB, 16GB, or 32GB, starting from $25. Compute Module 4 is smaller in shape and suitable for integration into products.
You can power this Raspberry Pi through the Ethernet Connector by using a PoE (Power Over Ethernet) HAT add-on.
The dual-band wireless LAN and Bluetooth in the Raspberry Pi 4 have modular compliance certification, allowing the board to be designed into end products with significantly reduced compliance testing, improving both cost and time to market.
Raspberry Pi 4 Add-ons
We have released a lot of add-ons in the past for the Raspberry Pi. All these hats, displays, cases, power suppliers, and other accessories will give your Raspberry Pi more features and possibilities.
For Raspberry Pi 4, we especially recommend the Grove Base Hat for Raspberry Pi, which enables the Raspberry Pi to interact with our Grove Ecosystem. You can easily use most of the Grove modules with your Raspberry Pi 4 and build exciting projects!
Please use this table on GitHub to check if the Grove modules and sensors are compatible with Raspberry Pi.
Since the new Raspberry Pi has two micro HDMI ports unlike the full HDMI interface which used to be on previous Raspberry Pis, you may need this Micro HDMI to HDMI Adapter to use our new Raspberry Pi 4 and enjoy high-quality video playback!
Raspberry Pi 4 Kits
Compatible with re_computer case
The re_computer case can not only install the ODYSSEY - X86 board, we have designed and left screw holes for the installation of the most popular SBCs including Raspberry Pi, BeagleBone, and Jetson Nano.
If you are looking for a more powerful SBC solution, we offer the ODYSSEY – X86J4105 Single Board Computer. Check it out and build more advanced projects!
- Processor: Broadcom BCM2711, quad-core Cortex-A72 (ARM v8) 64-bit SoC @ 1.5GHz
- Memory: 8GB
- 2.4 GHz and 5.0 GHz IEEE 802.11b/g/n/ac wireless
- LAN, Bluetooth 5.0, BLE
- Gigabit Ethernet
- 2 × USB 3.0 ports
- 2 × USB 2.0 ports
- GPIO: Standard 40-pin GPIO header(fully backward-compatible with previous boards)
- Video & Sound:
- 2 × micro HDMI ports (up to 4Kp60 supported)
- 2-lane MIPI DSI display port
- 2-lane MIPI CSI camera port
- 4-pole stereo audio and composite video port
- H.265 (4Kp60 decode)
- H.264 (1080p60 decode, 1080p30 encode)
- OpenGL ES, 3.0 graphics
- SD card support: Micro SD card slot for loading operating system and data storage
- Input power:
- 5V DC via USB-C connector (minimum 3A)
- 5V DC via GPIO header (minimum 3A)
- Power over Ethernet (PoE)–enabled(requires separate PoE HAT)
- Environment: Operating temperature 0–50ºC
- Compliance: For a full list of local and regional product approvals, please visit https://www.raspberrypi.org/documentation/hardware/raspberrypi/conformity.md
- Production lifetime: The Raspberry Pi 4 will remain in production until at least January 2026.
1 x Raspberry Pi 4 Computer 8GB