Raspberry Pi 4 Model B is the latest product in the popular Raspberry Pi range of computers. It offers ground-breaking increases in processor speed, multimedia performance, memory, and connectivity compared to the prior-generation Raspberry Pi 3 Model B+.
Some changes updated on the Raspberry Pi 4 Computer Model B 2GB V1.2:
1. Besides the official USB Type-C cable, Pi 4 V1.2 is compatible with other Type-C cables as well.
2. Move the WLCSP SD card voltage switch to the top side to protect Pi 4 from damage.
3. Tweak the silkscreen to reduce solder bridging in manufacture.
Raspberry Pi 4 Add-ons
We are having a sale on Raspberry Pi 4 accessories! Use code: ACCESSORIES10 to get 10% off selected Raspberry Pi 4 accessories! Click here to check out what’s on sale!
What is Grove?
No jumpers or soldering required, Grove makes it easier to connect, experiment, and simplify the prototyping process significantly. We have developed more than 300 Grove modules, covering a wide range of applications that can fulfill a variety of needs. Each one comes with clear documentation and demo code to help you get started quickly.
Please use this table on GitHub to check if the Grove modules and sensors are compatible with Raspberry Pi.
Raspberry Pi 4 4GB Kits
- Processor: Broadcom BCM2711, quad-core Cortex-A72 (ARM v8) 64-bit SoC @ 1.5GHz
- Memory: 2GB or 4GB LPDDR4(depending on model)
- 2.4 GHz and 5.0 GHz IEEE 802.11b/g/n/ac wireless
- LAN, Bluetooth 5.0, BLE
- Gigabit Ethernet
- 2 × USB 3.0 ports
- 2 × USB 2.0 ports
- GPIO: Standard 40-pin GPIO header(fully backward-compatible with previous boards)
- Video & Sound:
- 2 × micro HDMI ports (up to 4Kp60 supported)
- 2-lane MIPI DSI display port
- 2-lane MIPI CSI camera port
- 4-pole stereo audio and composite video port
- H.265 (4Kp60 decode)
- H.264 (1080p60 decode, 1080p30 encode)
- OpenGL ES, 3.0 graphics
- SD card support: Micro SD card slot for loading operating system and data storage
- Input power:
- 5V DC via USB-C connector (minimum 3A)
- 5V DC via GPIO header (minimum 3A)
- Power over Ethernet (PoE)–enabled(requires separate PoE HAT)
- Environment: Operating temperature 0–50ºC
- Compliance: For a full list of local and regional product approvals, please visit https://www.raspberrypi.org/documentation/hardware/raspberrypi/conformity.md
- Production lifetime: The Raspberry Pi 4 Model B will remain in production until at least January 2026.
LEARN AND DOCUMENTS
SHARED BY USERS