'SenseCAP K1100 - The Sensor Prototype Kit with LoRa® and AI' enables you to rapidly digitize the world using LoRaWAN® and solve real-world challenges. With this plug-and-play toolkit, anyone can add AI to their edge devices and unlock the potential of AIoT.
- 10+: $89.00
In the digital age where IoT and big data are becoming more prevalent, massive data collection through sensors is required to facilitate digital transformation. Under such a background, SenseCAP K1100 comes with all the essential sensors and devices, including a Wio Terminal, an AI Vision Sensor, and a LoRa®-enabled module - that together allows users of all backgrounds and levels to create DIY sensors for data collection and solving real-world challenges.
- Deploy in 10 Minutes: Build an AIoT project through 3 steps in 10 minutes
- Advanced Technologies: Combination of Machine Learning, LoRa® technology, and pre-trained embedded AI Vision Sensor
- Great Extensibility: Compatible with 400+ Grove sensors to support extensive applications and customization options
- Broad Integration: Compatible with mainstream platforms for Cloud support
- Open-source Platform: Compatible with beginner-friendly programming platforms enabling co-creation of IoT sensors
- Upgradable to Industrial Sensors: Gateway to the higher-end SenseCAP series of outdoor sensors for industrial usage
Deploy in 10 minutes
SenseCAP K1100 enables the easiest deployment and the shortest processing time from the front end to the cloud system. We've spared no effort to adapt the kit to the SenseCAP platform, which provides convenient and full Cloud support. Therefore, the complex and lengthy process to get started will be a thing of the past, and people of various backgrounds and skillsets can make DIY sensors to develop AIoT solutions within 10 minutes.
One of the most highlighted features of SenseCAP K1100 is a ready-to-use and always-on Grove-Vision AI Sensor for object detection. It supports customized machine learning models for users to train on Wio Terminal and also allows users to directly import models from the others. In addition, the kit is fully supported by Edge Impulse to provide simple model training experiences for beginners.
LoRa® is the go-to technology for IoT projects. Wio E5 is the one to empower the kit to have long-distance wireless connectivity with a wide frequency range. It enables users to leverage LoRaWAN® - a high-security and globally standardized wireless network to transmit data in low power and cost-effective ways.
SenseCAP K1100 is compatible with Seeed’s open-source hardware series of Grove sensors. Seeed provides a wide variety of 400+ modules for users to choose from, unleashing myriads of expansion and customization options. How? SenseCAP K1100 contains 2 Grove interfaces on the board so that users can build diverse projects with any Grove sensors they need.
SenseCAP K1100 is integrated with a wide range of cloud services, making it a powerful toolkit for developers to build projects in various ecosystems. Users can easily connect the device to Helium, Azure, SenseCAP, and other mainstream platforms to obtain Cloud support.
As for SenseCAP Console, SenseCAP K1100 offers free data credit usage for 1 year while providing access to the minimized uploading intervals - 5 minutes.
SenseCAP K1100 is an open-source prototype kit designed to incentivize the co-creation of IoT sensors to tackle real-world challenges. It is compatible with easy-to-start programming platforms like Arduino for customized coding. In addition, users can also train the Wio Terminal TinyML models using in-build and Grove sensors.
All the software and hardware in SenseCAP K1100 are open-source with the MIT license. Users can freely develop their own products based on the documents we provide.
Get involved in the "IoT into the Wild" contest to meet like-minded people worldwide - all motivated to use IoT, AI, and Edge Computing to solve real-life challenges, such as wildlife, biodiversity, and environmental conservation.
Upgradable to Industrial Sensors
SenseCAP K1100 serves as a gateway to the higher-end SenseCAP LoRaWAN® series of industrial outdoor sensors. Users can prototype multiple AIoT applications with this kit, after which they can scale them up to the robust, long-life, and industrial SenseCAP sensors.
Application to Start With
- Human Traffic Flow Detection: Monitor the data of human traffic flow using the AI Vision Sensor
- Indoor Air Quality Control: Detect various gas types and carbon dioxide in the air to monitor the atmospheric environment indoors
- Potted Plants Health Monitor: Monitor data of temperature, humidity, and soil moisture to maintain the optimal environment for the desktop potted plants
Resource and Recommendation
For SenseCAP K1100, we provide abundant product documentation and recommended content for reference. Check the links below for materials support.
- To prepare the environment before getting started:
- To acquire instructions on Arduino sensors programming:
- To learn the specification of the modules included:
1. The LoRa® Mark is a trademark of Semtech Corporation or its subsidiaries. LoRaWAN® is a mark used under license from the LoRa Alliance®.
2. Join Seeed's "IoT Into the Wild Contest for Sustainable Planet 2022" on Hackster.io to obtain 100 pieces of Free "SenseCAP K1100 - The Sensor Prototype Kit", and to win $14,000+ in prizes. Apply now on Hackster.io (June 8 - September 27, 2022)
LEARN AND DOCUMENTS
SHARED BY USERS
from order viewAbsolutely, I love the kit and it's just what I needed.
from order viewEvery thing you need to start the project
from order viewGreat kit for lorawan beginner
from order viewSpectacular kit! Absolutely professional packaging. Everything you need to get started with some LoRa nodes to go with your LoRa gateway. First class educational resources to back it all up.