Seeeduino Cloud is a microcontroller board based on Dragino WiFi IoT module HE and ATmega32u4. HE is a high performance, low cost 150M, 2.4G WiFi module which means “core” in Chinese and with an Open Source OpenWrt system inside. Seeeduino Cloud is also an Arduino compatible board, 100% compatible to Grove, shield and IDEs(Arduino IDE 1.5.3 and later). Except for the normal interface of Arduino, Seeeduino Cloud has built-in Ethernet and WiFi support, a USB-A port which makes it very suitable for those prototype design that need network connection and mass storage. It is also a good idea to make Seeeduino Cloud to be an IoT gateway.
• Compatible with Arduino Yun
• Based on Dragino WiFi IoT module HE
• Open Source OpenWrt system inside
• Support 2.4Ghz WiFi, 802.11 b/g/n
• Support Ethernet
• Support USB 2.0
• Size: 75.10mm x 53.39mm x 11.50mm / 2.95" x 2.10 x 0.45"
• Working temperature: -20~60°C
• Surface color: Red
• CPU: ATHEROS AR9331
• Clock Speed: 400MHz
• RAM: 64MB
• Flash: 16MB
• OS: Open Source OpenWrt
• Interfaces: 2 x RJ45, 1 x USB Host, 1 x UART, 14 multiplex GPIOs
• Power: 3.3V power input
• WiFi: Support 150M 2.4Ghz WiFi, 802.11 b/g/n
AVR Arduino Microcontroller:
• Microcontroller: ATmega32u4
• Flash Memory: 32KB
• SRAM: 2.5kB
• EEPROM: 1kB
• Clock Speed: 16MHz
• Digital I/O Pins: 20
• PWM Channels: 7
• Analog Input Channels: 12
For technical support, please post your queries on our forum.
Enjoy $15 off on your first order over $50 or more. Discouted items included!