Seeeduino Cloud is a microcontroller board based on Dragino WiFi IoT module HE and ATmega32u4. HE is a high performance, low cost 150M, 2.4G WiFi module which means “core” in Chinese and with an Open Source OpenWrt system inside. Seeeduino Cloud is also an Arduino compatible board, 100% compatible to Grove, shield and IDEs(Arduino IDE 1.5.3 and later). Except for the normal interface of Arduino, Seeeduino Cloud has built-in Ethernet and WiFi support, a USB-A port which makes it very suitable for those prototype design that need network connection and mass storage. It is also a good idea to make Seeeduino Cloud to be an IoT gateway.
- • Compatible with Arduino Yun
- • Based on Dragino WiFi IoT module HE
- • Open Source OpenWrt system inside
- • Support 2.4Ghz WiFi, 802.11 b/g/n
- • Support Ethernet
- • Support USB 2.0
- • Size: 75.10mm x 53.39mm x 11.50mm / 2.95" x 2.10 x 0.45"
- • Working temperature: -20~60°C
- • Surface color: Red
- • CPU: ATHEROS AR9331
- • Clock Speed: 400MHz
- • RAM: 64MB
- • Flash: 16MB
- • OS: Open Source OpenWrt
- • Interfaces: 2 x RJ45, 1 x USB Host, 1 x UART, 14 multiplex GPIOs
- • Power: 3.3V power input
- • WiFi: Support 150M 2.4Ghz WiFi, 802.11 b/g/n
AVR Arduino Microcontroller:
- • Microcontroller: ATmega32u4
- • Flash Memory: 32KB
- • SRAM: 2.5kB
- • EEPROM: 1kB
- • Clock Speed: 16MHz
- • Digital I/O Pins: 20
- • PWM Channels: 7
- • Analog Input Channels: 12
Click in to find the schematic and firmware of this product, you can also visit our wiki page for more information about this product.
For technical support, please post your queries on our forum.