Correction: Factories will commence production on the 13th of February.
Seeed will be celebrating the Spring Festival holidays from the 4th to the 11th of February. But the factories will be closed for a longer period to allow workers to return home and spend more time with family and friends. Please refer to the calendar and the notes below for details on how this may affect your order, and the last order dates to get your parcels shipped before the cut-off date.
Orders can still be placed throughout, but orders placed after the last order dates are expected to be completed after the holidays. All dates and times are based on standard working hours (GMT+8) except where mentioned:
Seeed Fusion Service
- All manufacturing factories for the Seeed Fusion service will stop production on Jan. 26th, and commence on Feb. 13th.
- *Assembly for PCBA orders and order dispatch will continue until the 4th, with extra work days added on the weekend. So for example, if all materials are ready by January 30th, your order can be assembled and dispatched before the holidays.
- The final recommended deadline for non-OPL PCBA orders (20 working days standard production time) is Jan. 14th.
- If all OPL components are used then the deadline is Jan. 21st.
- The above dates assume the shortest production time (e.g. 3-4 days production time for PCBs). For other orders, please take the longer production time into consideration. The production time is counted up until Jan. 26th and continues from the 13th of February.
- To avoid disappointment please leave extra time for potential set-backs such as engineer confirmation during file review. and please check regularly for e-mails from us.
- Bazaar orders from the Shenzhen warehouse will be dispatched up until Feb. 4th. Please order ahead of time to avoid delays. Orders placed during the holidays can be dispatched on the Feb. 11th.
- Overseas (outside of China) warehouses are not affected by the holidays and will be operating as usual.
Thank you all for your understanding and all the best,
Please drop us a message if anything is unclear.