Phoenard Phoenex Shield
This Phoenard board extension can be docked using the bottom 30-pin connector, exposing most (not all!) Arduino pins. You can then connect Arduino board extensions to the device easily.
If you want one Phoenard, please visit here.
- Standard Arduino shield design
- Functional ISP interface and digital/analog I/O
- Safe operating conditions
- Temperature: -10 ~ 60 degrees celcius
- Humidity: 20% - 90%
- Main board voltage: 3v3
- Accessible pins
- Analog: 6 analog pins (A0 - A5)
- Digital: 5 general purpose I/O; supports PWM (digital pins 4, 5, 6, 7, 9)
- ISP Interface: 6-pin (MISO/MOSI/SCK/SS/RESET/GND)
- Serial Interface: Serial 1 (RX0/TX0)
- Power: 3v3 (main board), 5v (USB power)
- 1 x Phoenex Shield PCBA
This board uses a 3v3 main board voltage and may not be compatible with all 5v sensors and devices. The 5v power on the extension connector is only present when USB power is provided.
A starters guide together with documentation and software examples is available on our website:
|Dimensions||85mm x60mm x12mm|