re_computer case: Side Panels For Raspberry Pi 4 With Standoffs
- 10+: $1.35
- Compatible Side Panels for Raspberry Pi 4
- 1mm Acrylic sheet with the colour black
- Specific Sets of Standoffs for Raspberry Pi 4
This is the compatible Acrylic side panels of re_computer case. You can easily set up a complete re_computer case appearance for both of Raspberry Pi 4 using the side panels. It is made of 1mm Acrylic sheet with the colour black, which suits the appearance of re_computer case.
When installing these SBCs, please follow the instruction below and use the required screws and standoffs.
We also prepared specific side panels for other popular SBCs. Please check:
- re_computer case side panels for Odyssey-X86J4105
- re_computer case side panels for Jetson Nano with standoffs
- re_computer case side panels for Raspberry Pi 4 with standoffs
- re_computer case side panels for Raspberry Pi 3 with standoffs
- re_computer case side panels for BeagleBone® Black with standoffs
- re_computer case side panels for BeagleBone® Green with standoffs
At Seeed, you can also design your solution all in one page where you choose the desired SBC, any compatible mission board (HATs, expansions) that you want, I/O modules, and nicely place them in the suitable enclosures/cases such as re_computer case. Rest assured, as we have tested full compatibility for all of the products listed on the page. Try it now here and save you time to find hardware compatibility!
- Side Panels For Raspberry Pi 4 - Front x 1
- Side Panels For Raspberry Pi 4 - Back x 1
- Sets of Standoffs for Raspberry 4
LEARN AND DOCUMENTS
SHARED BY USERS
from order viewgood product
never let me downPerfect I have been using seeedstudio for some time and they never let me down. Quality product as ever.
satisfied with my first orderThe first order Satisfied, very good job. Thank you.
reorderFirst china pcb manufacturer Low price, good quality = satisfaction
Nice side panelPrepared in advance for my project. But it doesn't seem to be used at present, the accessories in the re_computer case are already enough.