The mmWave Radar fall detection module is a self-contained, privacy-protectively, safety mmWave module operating at 24GHz. With the enhanced Infineon Doppler radar and the standard algorithm, the module is an ideal solution for individual applications like elderly health care, smart home, and danger alarm.
- 10+: $26.00
- Reliable tech: Infineon mmWave FMCW industrial radar
- Enabled theory: Apply Doppler radar technology with Near Distance Sensor(NDS) operating at 24GHz
- Standard algorithm: Distinguish occupied/unoccupied conditions and identify human activities in the self-adaption environmen
- Singular fall detection: Detect simultaneously, privacy-protectively, wirelessly, wearable-freely of suspect falling/rapid fall/abnormal long stay in an area up to 20m2
- Perfect privacy protection: Provide surveillance capabilities without identification
- Flexible install location: Operate properly regardless of the shelter blocks
- Harmless working status: Output 10 dBm harmless energy power
- High robustness: Maintain proper functioning in a complex environment containing different temperatures, humidity, noise, air currents, dust, light and so on.
- High performing antenna: Sense even micromotion in a fan-beam pattern where Horizontal90°/ Vertical60°
- Measurement distance:
- Motion perception maximum distance: up to 12 meters
- Micromotion perception maximum distance: up to 5 meters
- Body perception maximum distance: up to 3 meters
- Detecting time:
- Unoccupied to occupied status: within 0.5 seconds
- Manned to unmanned status: above 1 minute
- Customizable radar: Support secondary development including radar parameter, protocol, antenna, function
The mmWave Fall Detection Radar Sensor Module is a self-contained near distance sensor(NDS) based on Infineon mmWave FMCW industrial radar operating at 24GHz. The unit is built with the enhanced Doppler radar signal processing mechanism and standard algorithm which enables distinguishing between the occupied and unoccupied conditions and identifying human activities in a self-adaption environment, especially human falling. It is an ideal solution for high-accurate, self-regulation, privacy-protected, secure biotic radar systems in individual applications, such as elderly health care, smart home, human behave detecting, danger alarm.
Compared to the traditional PIR sensor, the Human Fall Detection module has more sensitivity to human activities like standing, moving, and falling. And because the transmitting wave is millimetre-level, it will remain functioning even shelter block. Not like the PIR sensor short responding, the module keeps sensing people continuously which makes it quite useful during the living room, hotel, or even prison.
The module contains a standard self-learning algorithm, it can detect simultaneously, privacy-protectively, and it can manage different environments whether the location is a little noisy or extremely peaceful.
There is a two-array, high-performing antenna built on the module and it has fan-beam pattern beamwidth where the Horizontal is 90° and Vertical is 60° which makes its sensing area as high as 20 m2. Additionally, it even can sense micromotion. The module is very adaptable to the environment and it can maintain proper functioning even if the environmental factors are different. The output power is very low which ensures it is harmless to the human body even in prolonged exposure.
The unit supports secondary developments and the improvable factors like small size, digital output, inside algorithm, allow it can be applied in a variety of scenarios applications by universal UART communication interface through a development board like Wio Terminal or the XIAO series. If you have some interesting ideas or projects while using it, you are very welcome to join our discord channel and share with us. Chating with our engineers, and you may get some bonus!
- The power consumption of the product is 500mw.
|24GHz mmWave Radar Sensor - Fall Detection Module||x1|
LEARN AND DOCUMENTS
SHARED BY USERS
from order viewVery interesting product, have tested it just to make sure it worked, now building a Wi-Fi based setup so use it for remote monitoring.