The Grove - Ultrasonic Distance Sensor is an ultrasonic transducer that utilizes ultrasonic waves to measures distance. It can measure from 3cm to 350cm with the accuracy up to 2mm.
- 10+: $3.00
How does the ultrasonic distance sensor work?
Here is a simple example of how an ultrasonic sensor works to measure distance:
- Firstly, the transmitter (trig pin) sends a sound wave
- The object picks the wave up, reflecting it back to the sensor.
- The receiver (echo pin) picks it up
- 3.3V / 5V compatible, wide voltage level: 3.2V~5.2V
- Only 3 pins needed, save I/O resources
- Wide measurement range: 3cm ~ 350cm
- Plug and play with Grove connector
- Distance measurement
- Ultrasonic detector
- Proximity alarm
- Smart car
We updated the support and example code to help you plug and play the ultrasonic distance sensor with Wio Terminal.
|Dimensions||50mm x25mm x16mm|
|Measuring range||3cm - 350cm|
|Operating voltage||DC 3.2~5.2V|
|Grove - Ultrasonic Ranger||1|