This 2m long One Wire Temperature Sensor has a waterproof probe and long wire shape, suitable for immersive temperature detection. The chip inside this sensor is DS18B20 which is widely adopted.
The original one includes three wires inside. You need to add an extra resistance to get it working. So for this sensor, we adjusted it into a Grove port and had a resistance pre-assembled inside so that you can use it as a regular Grove sensor. This makes it an easy connected one wire temperature senor for Seeeduino，which is derived from Arduino and compatible with all Arduino platforms.
For convenience, we have listed some resources at the bottom of this page. You can also find tons of resources from Google or other OSHW communities.
The cable part cannot be put under temperature higher than 70°C for a long time.
• Requires only one wire for data interface
• Grove compatible
• Accepts 3.0V to 5.5V power supply
• Wide temperature range: -55°C to +125°C
• High accuracy: ±0.5°C( -10°C to +85°C)
• For all Grove users (especially beginners), we provide you guidance PDF documents. Please download and read through Preface - Getting Started and Introduction to Grove before your using of the product.