Phoenard Phoenon Proto
This Phoenard on-board extension can be connected to the small header on the main board and screwed in with the case
This Phoenard on-board extension can be connected to the small header on the main board and screwed in with the case. You can then add your own electronic designs to the Phoenard to be carried around with it.
If you want one Phoenard, please visit here.
- A 5 x 20 prototyping grid for soldering components to (2.54mm)
- A group of SMD component sockets are exposed
- Safe operating conditions
- Temperature: -10 ~ 60 degrees celcius
- Humidity: 20% - 90%
- Main board voltage: 3v3
- Accessible pins
- Analog: 6 analog pins (A0 - A5)
- Digital: 3 general purpose I/O; supports PWM (digital pins 12, 13, 47, shared I/O!)
- ISP Interface: 4-pin (MISO/MOSI/SCK//GND)
- I2C Interface: SDA/SCL
- Power: 3v3 (main board)
- 1 x Phoenon Proto PCBA
This board uses a 3v3 main board voltage and may not be compatible with all 5v sensors and devices. The 5v power on the extension connector is only present when USB power is provided.
A starters guide together with documentation and software examples is available on our website:
|Dimensions||100mm x60mm x3mm|
LEARN AND DOCUMENTS
SHARED BY USERS
Write Your Own Review