Dual Gigabit Ethernet NICs Carrier Board for Raspberry Pi Compute Module 4
The Dual Gigabit Carrier Board designed for Raspberry Pi Compute Module 4 is equipped with Dual Gigabit Ethernet ports and dual USB 3.0 ports, making it suitable for soft router applications, while keeping the hardware to minimal.
Due to the high level of integration of this product, it is recommended to use it with a heat sink, which will allow it to maximize its performance.
- Compact size (75x64x21mm) with rich I/O peripherals
- Dual Gigabit Ethernet connectors for soft router applications
- Camera/ display connectivity using MIPI CSI, MIPI DSI and micro-HDMI interfaces
- Onboard dual USB 3.0 with an additional USB 3.0 9-pin header for more external ports
- Micro-SD Card slot to load system image for non-eMMC version of CM4
- More Expandability via FPC Connector (I2C, SPI)
- External fan support with fan power connector
- Power using USB Type-C
The Dual Gigabit Carrier Board designed for Raspberry Pi Compute Module 4 is equipped with dual Gigabit Ethernet ports and dual USB 3.0 ports, making it suitable for soft router applications, while keeping the hardware to minimal.
It features a variety of I/O peripherals such as MIPI CSI, MIPI DSI, micro-HDMI to connect displays/ cameras, a standard 9-pin USB 3.0 header for more USB expansion, and a micro-SD card slot, and an FPC connector while maintaining a compact form factor! This board is ideal for HTPC makers, Linux developers, software router enthusiasts, and the majority of regular Raspberry Pi users.
You can flash OpenWrt firmware after attaching a Compute Module 4 to this board and turn this board into a software router!
OpenWrt is an open-source Linux operating system which runs on embedded devices/ routers. It offers more features, performance, and security than a traditional router. It has a filesystem that’s fully writable and includes a package management system. You can make use of these packages to suit your applications in various ways. Once you connect this board to your home network and access the router from a web browser, you will be presented with a beautiful and interactive dashboard as follows.
You can navigate in this dashboard, and you will have access to a bunch of features such as:
- Increase overall network performance when multiple devices are connected
- Share files between devices via an external storage drive connected directly to the router
- Increase network security
- Run a BitTorrent client from the router
- Connect a printer directly to the router to create a networked printer
- Limit bandwidth usage of a particular device in the network
- Active queue management
- Real time network monitoring
- Create Dynamic DNS
- Set Up a VPN client or server
- Block ads on the network
|Networking||Dual Gigabit Ethernet Connectors|
|USB 3.0 to GbE
(Gigabit Ethernet Bridge)
|USB||2 x USB 3.0 Ports
1 x USB 3.0 9-Pin Header
|Storage||Micro-SD Card Slot (load system Image for non-eMMC CM4 version)|
|Camera||1 x MIPI CSI Connector|
|Display||1 x MIPI DSI Connector
1 x Micro HDMI Connector
|FPC||Interface for I2C and SPI|
|External Fan||Power connector for fan (For reference, please check this fan. The power connector fits)|
|Power||5V/3A using USB Type-C Port|
|-40°C to +85°C|
- Software Router
- Smart Home
- Camera Projects
1 x Dual Gigabit Ethernet Carrier Board for Raspberry Pi Compute Module 4
LEARN AND DOCUMENTS
SHARED BY USERS
from order viewExcellent for my learn & develop. Product is good quality,
Works greatThis is a great carrier board with everything you need for your pi project.
Good build qualitySo far so good! Just need a nice case for it now :)