Dual Gigabit Ethernet NICs CM4 Carrier Board for Raspberry Pi CM4 with 4GB RAM/ 32GB eMMC
The Dual Gigabit Carrier Board designed for Raspberry Pi Compute Module 4 is equipped with Dual Gigabit Ethernet ports and dual USB 3.0 ports, making it suitable for soft router applications.
We have pre-installed a Raspberry Pi Compute Module 4 with 4GB RAM and 32GB eMMC to enable fast boot-up times and a smooth overall experience.This CM4 carried board is ideal for HTPC makers, Linux developers, software router enthusiasts, and the majority of regular Raspberry Pi users.
Due to the high level of integration of this product, it is recommended to use it with a heat sink, which will allow it to maximize its performance.
Additionally, the Mini Router based on this product, comes with a PC/ABS enclosure with an aluminum alloy top and a large sink to cool the CM4 under extreme loads. It also provides better protection and is suitable for industrial applications.
- Pre-installed a Raspberry Pi Compute Module 4 (CM4) with 4GB RAM and 32GB eMMC
- Supports up to 8GB of 32GB of eMMC storage and LPDDR4 RAM
- Compact size (75x64x21mm) with rich I/O peripherals for more expandability
- Dual Gigabit Ethernet connectors for soft router applications
- Supported OpenWrt makes it ideal for network appliance applications
- Camera/ display connectivity using MIPI CSI, MIPI DSI and micro-HDMI interfaces
- Onboard dual USB 3.0 with an additional USB 3.0 9-pin header for more external ports
- Micro-SD Card slot to load system image for non-eMMC version of CM4
- More Expandability via FPC Connector (I2C, SPI) for additional add-ons
- External fan support with fan power connector
- Affordable for the powerhouse of features included
- Power using USB Type-C (5V/3A)
The Dual Gigabit CM4 Carrier Board designed for Raspberry Pi Compute Module 4 is equipped with dual gigabit ethernet ports and dual USB 3.0 ports, making it suitable for soft router applications, while keeping the hardware to a minimum. We have pre-installed a Raspberry Pi Compute Module 4 with 4GB RAM and 32GB eMMC to enable fast boot-up times and a smooth overall experience. You can also replace the installed raspberry pi CM4 with any other CM4 of your choice!
It features a variety of I/O peripherals for more expandability such as MIPI CSI, MIPI DSI, micro-HDMI to connect displays/ cameras, a standard 9-pin USB 3.0 header for more USB expansion, a micro-SD card slot, and an FPC connector while maintaining a compact form factor! This CM4 carried board is ideal for HTPC makers, Linux developers, software router enthusiasts, and the majority of regular Raspberry Pi users.
You can flash OpenWrt firmware to the eMMC of Compute Module 4 and turn this board into a software router!
OpenWrt is an open-source Linux operating system that runs on embedded devices/ routers. It offers more features, performance, and security than a traditional router. It has a filesystem that’s fully writable and includes a package management system.
You can make use of these packages to suit your applications in various ways. Once you connect this board to your home network and access the router from a web browser, you will be presented with a beautiful and interactive dashboard as follows.
You can navigate in this dashboard, and you will have access to a bunch of features such as:
- Increase overall network performance when multiple devices are connected
- Share files between devices via an external storage drive connected directly to the router
- Increase network security
- Run a BitTorrent client from the router
- Connect a printer directly to the router to create a networked printer
- Limit bandwidth usage of a particular device in the network
- Active queue management
- Real time network monitoring
- Create Dynamic DNS
- Set Up a VPN client or server
- Block ads on the network
|Networking||Dual Gigabit Ethernet NICs|
|USB 3.0 to GbE
(Gigabit Ethernet Bridge)
|USB||2 x USB 3.0 Ports
1 x USB 3.0 9-Pin Header
|Storage||Micro-SD Card Slot (load system Image for non-eMMC CM4 version)|
|Camera||1 x MIPI CSI Connector|
|Display||1 x MIPI DSI Connector
1 x Micro HDMI Connector
|FPC||Interface for I2C and SPI|
|External Fan||Power connector for fan (For reference, please check this fan. The power connector fits)|
|Power||5V/3A using USB Type-C Port|
|-40°C to +85°C|
Compute Module 4
|Processor||Broadcom BCM2711 quad-core Cortex-A72 (ARM v8) 64-bit SoC @ 1.5GHz|
|Connectivity||2.4GHz and 5.0GHz IEEE 802.11b/g/n/ac Wi-Fi, Bluetooth 5.0, BLE with onboard and external antenna options|
|Onboard Gigabit Ethernet PHY supporting IEEE1588|
|1 × USB 2.0 interface|
|PCIe Gen 2 x1 interface|
|28 GPIO signals|
|SD card interface for SD card or external eMMC|
|Video||Dual HDMI interface (up to 4Kp60 supported)|
|2-lane MIPI DSI display interface|
|2-lane MIPI CSI camera interface|
|4-lane MIPI DSI display interface|
|4-lane MIPI CSI camera interface|
|Multimedia||H.265 (4Kp60 decode); H.264 (1080p60 decode, 1080p30 encode); OpenGL ES 3.0 graphics|
|Input power||5V DC|
|Operating temperature||0 to +80°C|
|Dimensions||55 mm × 40 mm|
|Production lifetime||Raspberry Pi Compute Module 4 will remain in production until at least January 2028|
|Compliance||For a full list of local and regional product approvals, please visit:
- Software Router
- Network appliance
- IoT applications
- Smart Home
- Camera /Video-related projects
PCBA Sponsorship for Commercial Raspberry Pi CM4 Products Customization
- 1 x Dual Gigabit Ethernet Carrier Board for Raspberry Pi CM4
- 1 x Raspberry Pi CM4 with 4GB RAM/ 32GB eMMC
LEARN AND DOCUMENTS
SHARED BY USERS
from order viewgood product
from order viewWorks Great!
from order viewA nice compact board that provides multiple NICs in a small form factor with the CM4.
from order viewan excellent carrier board for getting started with the CM4. made the setup process easy and troubleshooting for my custom board very straightforward 10/10.
from order viewWorks exactly as described and expected. Absolutely need to buy fan and/or heatsinks. Runs hot (~70 degrees Celsius which is too close to the 75 degrees operating temp of the pi)