Wio-WM1302 LoRaWAN Gateway Module (SPI) - US915 - M
The Wio-WM1302 module is a new generation of LoRaWAN gateway module in mini-PCIe form-factor based on Semtech® SX1302. It features extremely low power consumption and outstanding performance.
- 10+: $79.00
Wio-WM1302 module is a new generation of LoRaWAN gateway module in mini-PCIe form-factor based on Semtech® SX1302. It features extremely low power consumption and outstanding performance.
- Powered by Semtech® SX1302 baseband LoRa® chip, extremely low power consumption and high performance.
- Mini-PCIe form factor with the standard 52-pin golden finger, easy to integrate with various gateway devices.
- Ultra-low operating temperature, no additional heat dissipation needed, reducing the size of LoRaWAN gateway.
- High sensitivity down to -139 dBm @SF12 with SX1250 TX/RX front-end; TX power up to 26 dBm @3.3V.
- Certified with CE, FCC. Simplify the final product certification process.
Wio-WM1302 module is a new generation of LoRaWAN gateway module with a mini-PCIe form-factor. Based on the Semtech® SX1302 baseband LoRaWAN® chip, Wio-WM1302 unlocks the greater potential capacity of long-range wireless transmission for gateway products. It features higher sensitivity, less power consumption, and lower operating temperature compared with the previous SX1301 and SX1308 LoRa® chips.
We have released new version RF Explorer fiberglass, please visit Fiberglass Antenna Kit; 863-870MHz; 8dBi; 1300mm
- LPWAN Gateway devices development
- Any long-distance wireless communication application development
- Long Range and LoRaWAN application learn and research
|Region||WM1302 (EU868)||WM1302 (US915)|
|TX Power||26 dBm (with 3.3V power supply)||25 dBm (with 3.3V power supply)|
|LEDs||Power: Green Config: Red TX: Green RX: Blue|
|Form Factor||Mini PCIe, 52pin Golden Finger|
|Power Consumption (SPI version)||Standby: 7.5 mA
TX maximum power: 415 mA
RX: 40 mA
|Power Consumption (USB version)||Standby: 20 mA
TX maximum power: 425 mA
RX: 53 mA
|LBT(Listen Before Talk)||Support|
|Operating Temperature||-40°C to 85°C|
|Dimensions||30 mm (width) × 50.95 mm (length)|
Wio-WM1302 LoRaWAN Gateway Module *1pcs
1. How many versions are there for Wio-WM1302?
There are USB and SPI versions of Wio-WM1302 modules with both US915 and EU868 frequency plan versions.
2. Why are there different SKUs for the same frequency plan?
Different SKUs for Wio-WM1302 modules are created to differentiate minor hardware differences, which were also certificated by CE/FCC.
Wio-WM1302 module SKUs that are with the same frequency plan version will function the same (e.g. 114992967 and 114992969, both SKUs are SPI versions with US915 frequency plan).
Users could choose the module needed based on the frequency plan.