Wio-WM1302 LoRaWAN Gateway Module (SPI) - US915 - M
The Wio-WM1302 module is a new generation of LoRaWAN gateway module in mini-PCIe form-factor based on Semtech® SX1302. It features extremely low power consumption and outstanding performance.
The wio-WM1302 module is a new generation of LoRaWAN gateway module in mini-PCIe form-factor based on Semtech® SX1302. It features extremely low power consumption and outstanding performance.
We have released new version RF Explorer fiberglass, please visit Fiberglass Antenna Kit; 863-870MHz; 8dBi; 1300mm
- Powered by Semtech® SX1302 baseband LoRa® chip, extremely low power consumption and high performance.
- Mini-PCIe form factor with the standard 52-pin golden finger, easy to integrate with various gateway devices.
- Ultra-low operating temperature, no additional heat dissipation needed, reducing the size of LoRaWAN gateway.
- High sensitivity down to -139 dBm @SF12 with SX1250 TX/RX front-end; TX power up to 26 dBm @3.3V.
- Certified with CE(EU868), FCC ID(US915), and TELEC(AS923).Simplify the final product certification process.
Wio-WM1302 module is a new generation of LoRaWAN gateway module with a mini-PCIe form factor. Based on the Semtech® SX1302 baseband LoRaWAN® chip, Wio-WM1302 unlocks the greater potential capacity of long-range wireless transmission for gateway products. It features higher sensitivity, less power consumption, and lower operating temperature compared with the previous SX1301 and SX1308 LoRa® chips.
The WM1302 module has passed various certifications such as CE (EU868), FCC ID (US915), TELEC (AS923). These help to simplify the development and certification process of long range gateway devices.
Wio-WM1302 is designed for M2M and IoT applications and can be widely applied in LPWAN gateway-supported scenarios. It would be a perfect choice for you to significantly reduce the technical difficulties and time consumption when developing the LoRa gateway devices, including the LoRaWAN gateway, etc.