Wio-WM1302 LoRaWAN Gateway Module (SPI) - US915 - M
The Wio-WM1302 module is a new generation of LoRaWAN gateway module in mini-PCIe form-factor based on Semtech® SX1302. It features extremely low power consumption and outstanding performance.
Wio-WM1302 module is a new generation of LoRaWAN gateway module in mini-PCIe form-factor based on Semtech® SX1302. It features extremely low power consumption and outstanding performance.
- Powered by Semtech® SX1302 baseband LoRa® chip, extremely low power consumption and high performance.
- Mini-PCIe form factor with the standard 52-pin golden finger, easy to integrate with various gateway devices.
- Ultra-low operating temperature, no additional heat dissipation needed, reducing the size of LoRaWAN gateway.
- High sensitivity down to -139 dBm @SF12 with SX1250 TX/RX front-end; TX power up to 26 dBm @3.3V.
- Certified with CE, FCC. Simplify the final product certification process.
Wio-WM1302 module is a new generation of LoRaWAN gateway module with a mini-PCIe form-factor. Based on the Semtech® SX1302 baseband LoRaWAN® chip, Wio-WM1302 unlocks the greater potential capacity of long-range wireless transmission for gateway products. It features higher sensitivity, less power consumption, and lower operating temperature compared with the previous SX1301 and SX1308 LoRa® chips.
We have released new version RF Explorer fiberglass, please visit Fiberglass Antenna Kit; 863-870MHz; 8dBi; 1300mm
- LPWAN Gateway devices development
- Any long-distance wireless communication application development
- Long Range and LoRaWAN application learn and research
|Region||WM1302 (EU868)||WM1302 (US915)|
|TX Power||26 dBm (with 3.3V power supply)||25 dBm (with 3.3V power supply)|
|LEDs||Power: Green Config: Red TX: Green RX: Blue|
|Form Factor||Mini PCIe, 52pin Golden Finger|
|Power Consumption (SPI version)||Standby: 7.5 mA
TX maximum power: 415 mA
RX: 40 mA
|Power Consumption (USB version)||Standby: 20 mA
TX maximum power: 425 mA
RX: 53 mA
|LBT(Listen Before Talk)||Support|
|Operating Temperature||-40°C to 85°C|
|Dimensions||30 mm (width) × 50.95 mm (length)|
Wio-WM1302 LoRaWAN Gateway Module *1pcs
1. How many versions are there for Wio-WM1302?
There are USB and SPI versions of Wio-WM1302 modules with both US915 and EU868 frequency plan versions.
2. Why are there different SKUs for the same frequency plan?
Different SKUs for Wio-WM1302 modules are created to differentiate minor hardware differences, which were also certificated by CE/FCC.
Users could choose the module needed based on the frequency plan.