WM1302 LoRaWAN Gateway Module (USB) - US915
WM1302 module is a new generation of LoRaWAN gateway module in mini-PCIe form-factor based on Semtech® SX1302. It features extremely low power consumption, outstanding performance with CE, FCC certified.
- 10+: $89.00
WM1302 module is a new generation of LoRaWAN gateway module in mini-PCIe form-factor based on Semtech® SX1302. It features extremely low power consumption, and outstanding performance with CE, FCC certified.
- Powered by Semtech® SX1302 baseband LoRa® chip, extremely low power consumption, and high performance.
- Mini-PCIe form factor with the standard 52-pin golden finger, easy to integrate with various gateway devices.
- Ultra-low operating temperature, no additional heat dissipation needed, reducing the size of LoRaWAN gateway.
- High sensitivity down to -139 dBm @SF12 with SX1250 TX/RX front-end; TX power up to 26 dBm @3.3V.
- Certified with CE, FCC. Simplify the final product certification process.
WM1302 module is a new generation of LoRaWAN gateway module with a mini-PCIe form factor. Based on the Semtech® SX1302 baseband LoRaWAN® chip, WM1302 unlocks the greater potential capacity of long-range wireless transmission for gateway products. It features higher sensitivity, less power consumption, and lower operating temperature compared with the previous SX1301 and SX1308 LoRa® chips.
WM1302 LoRaWAN gateway module has SPI and USB versions on both US915 and EU868 frequency bands, enabling you to have a wide range of LoRaWAN frequency plan options to choose including EU868, US915, AS923, AS920, AU915, KR920, and IN865.
WM1302 module is CE, FCC certified, which helps simplify the development and certification process of the LoRaWAN gateway devices.
WM1302 is designed for M2M and IoT applications and can be widely applied in LPWAN gateway-supported scenarios. It would be a perfect choice for you to significantly reduce the technical difficulties and time-consumption when developing the Long Range gateway devices, including LoRaWAN gateway, etc.
- LPWAN Gateway devices development
- Any long-distance wireless communication application development
- Long Range and LoRaWAN application learn and research
|TX Power||26 dBm (with 3.3V power supply)||25 dBm (with 3.3V power supply)|
|LEDs||Power: Green Config: Red TX: Green RX: Blue|
|Form Factor||Mini PCIe, 52pin Golden Finger|
|Power Consumption (SPI version)||Standby: 7.5 mA
TX maximum power: 415 mA
RX: 40 mA
|Power Consumption (USB version)||Standby: 20 mA
TX maximum power: 425 mA
RX: 53 mA
|LBT(Listen Before Talk)||Support|
|Operating Temperature||-40°C to 85°C|
|Dimensions||30 mm (width) × 50.95 mm (length)|