Seeeduino Stalker is an extensive Wireless Sensor Network node, with native data logging features and considered modular structure. It could be conveniently used as sensor hub or integrated data collector for monitoring, tracking and etc.
- Arduino compatible, based on Seeeduino
- Native RTC, On board CR2032 battery holder
- Native micro SD card socket
- Easy stackable I2C pin header
- Dual voltage (5V/3.3V) I2C hub
- Standalone and shield mode
- User defined button and LED
- B” series socket (2*10 pin 2.0mm pitch, same as Xbee)
- Interrupt evoking ready
- Serial interface with DTR for auto reset during programming
The Seeeduino Stalker is already on the way, will be available in near days.
Please follow and like us: