Jorden Luke wishes
I just feel like you could categorize you side menu better. I like the by platform and then by type. It is nice to be able to click on Arduino see shields controllers etc.
We spend some time reviewing the categories and finding some problem
- the order of the level directory seems less logical, hard to locate quickly
- some wired names like “hook up”, couldn’t get the meaning by name
- if I want to buy Rpi to build project, I can’t find all necessaries from a category. (platform > type)
To improve the user experience, we come up with the following ideas
- Sorting alphabetically or Put the related category together
- Use common word, such as Boards instead of “Developing Platform”
- Redesign the categories, putting important item directly to you
For example, a new level directory invented, the sub directories are:
- RPi Starter Kit
- Grove Pi
- Model B
- Model B+
this helps you find the core parts first time
- SD Card
this helps you find the parts working with Rpi, you don’t have to look for them in other directories.
Here’s the list – prototyping
Here’s the list – core
Here’s the leak sketch, how we category the items detailedly. If you have any ideas, you can comment here!
If you have any ideas, please comment here to help us improving the experience in seeed studio!