Looking back, what a year it has been for Seeed! Throughout 2019, many new products and accessories have been released from single board computers, accessories to AI and machine learning development board!
Today, we will cover our best sellers 2019 in a few categories:
- Development Boards
- Grove Modules
Without further ado, let us jump into our top sellers for the year of 2019 for Development boards first!
In no particular order:
Looking to do AI and machine learning but at the same time want to use your SBC as a desktop? The Jetson Nano from NVIDIA can do just that!
- The NVIDIA® Jetson Nano™ Developer Kit delivers computing performance to run modern AI workloads at unprecedented size, power, and cost. Developers, learners, and makers can now run AI frameworks and models for applications like image classification, object detection, segmentation, and speech processing.
- The developer kit can be powered by micro-USB and comes with extensive I/Os, ranging from GPIO to CSI. This makes it simple for developers to connect a diverse set of new sensors to enable a variety of AI applications. It’s incredibly power-efficient, consuming as little as 5 watts.
- Jetson Nano is also supported by NVIDIA JetPack, which includes a board support package (BSP), Linux OS, NVIDIA CUDA®, cuDNN, and TensorRT™ software libraries for deep learning, computer vision, GPU computing, multimedia processing, and much more. The software is even available using an easy-to-flash SD card image, making it fast and easy to get started.
- If you are looking for an SBC for AI and machine learning purposes while also using it as a general-purpose computer, the Jetson Nano would be your pick!
By the way, you are in luck! We just lowered the price of the Jetson Nano where you can now get a Jetson Nano for only $89 compared to the usual price of $99!
Get the NVIDIA Jetson Nano to get started on your Machine Learning and AI journey now!
If you love the Jetson Nano, you’ve got to check out these products!
- JetBot is an open-source AI project for makers, students, and enthusiasts who are interested in learning AI and building fun applications.
- It’s easy to set up and use, is compatible with many popular accessories and comes with several interactive tutorials that show you how to harness the power of AI to teach JetBot to follow objects, avoid collisions and more. JetBot is also a great launchpad for creating entirely new AI projects.
- The JetBot Smart Car kit is based on the NVIDIA Jetson Nano AI computer and includes the complete robot chassis, wheels, and controllers along with a battery and 8MP camera.
- It runs full desktop Linux, includes the Jetpack SDK for AI, computer vision and more. The JetBot image includes support for many popular AI frameworks such as TensorFlow and PyTorch. JetBot is built using Jetson Nano’s easy Python libraries and popular maker hardware.
Under normal workload and operation, your Jetson Nano would work fine in a temperature-controlled environment with the heatsink that comes along with the Jetson Nano.
However, if you want to maximize the power and potential of the Jetson Nano 128-core NVIDIA Maxwell™ GPU and
Quad-core ARM® A57 CPU combination, you will realize that it will start getting hot after a few minutes and some users even have issues with the Jetson Nano freezing and even shutting down. Thus, we highly recommend this aluminum case for you!
- This is an all-metal functional enclosure specifically tailored for Jetson Nano. Here are some of its features:
- Honeycomb vents reduce the heat generated by your device while it’s performing neural network training or running machine vision programs.
- Internal super quiet fan which will be good auxiliary heat dissipation with beautiful workmanship of the outer casing allows it to have an interface opening for each connector too.
- Camera Holder for the Jetson Nano in order to consider the equipment that the Jetson Nano may use.
- Two perfect wireless network expansion antenna interfaces for the Jetson Nano on the outer casing, so that you can avoid Metal shielding interference when it accessing the network via extending network interface card, such as intel network card.
- Switch button with backlight is provided on the front of the panel and in order to prevent mistakenly touching, a reset button is also provided on the back of the panel.
- Four anti-skid rubber pads are added to the bottom of the case to prevent skidding.
Do not want a case? How about a fan instead?
- The ICE Tower CPU Cooling Fan for Nvidia Jetson Nano is an efficient thermal solution customized for Jetson Nano, including two 5mm thick copper tubes, a multi-layer heat sink, and a PWM controllable high-quality fan.
- These powerful cooling modules combine to form a cooling performance monster. It will greatly reduce the operating temperature of the Jetson Nano, thus taking full advantage of the full performance potential of the Jetson Nano.
- We tested using Jetson Nano to run high-intensity algorithms such as face recognition, bare running at 85 ℃, and the temperature was reduced to 45-47 ℃ when this super fan was assembled.
Interested in why you need cooling for your Jetson Nano or more cooling solutions? Find out here on our other blog on the Best Cooling Solutions for Jetson Nano!
Coming up next, we have of course the Raspberry Pi 4! If you a beginner looking to start learning electronics with an SBC (Single Board Computer), with one of the biggest communities and support for debugging, the Raspberry Pi 4 is highly recommended for beginners and has become a must-buy for all makers and tech enthusiasts!
- The Raspberry Pi 4 features impressive speeds and performance power compared to previous models while staying affordable and the same price as the previous Raspberry Pi Model 3B+ at $35.
- At its price, it features a Broadcom BCM2711, quad-core Cortex-A72 (ARM v8) 64-bit SoC @ 1.5GHz which has a Videocore VI Graphics Processing Unit (GPU) handling all graphical input/output. With it, it can cope with 4K resolution and H.265 video, as well as video scaling, camera input, and all HDMI and composite video outputs. The Broadcom BCM2711 also has ‘proper’ USB3.0 and Gigabit Ethernet interfaces!
- It also features a dual-band wireless LAN and Bluetooth have modular compliance certification, allowing the board to be designed into end products with significantly reduced compliance testing, improving both cost and time to market.
- Believe it or not, the Raspberry Pi 4 has desktop performance comparable to entry-level x86 PC systems and also capable of running machine learning!
Need a camera for your Raspberry Pi project? Check out this camera module!
- Raspberry Pi Camera Module V2 is a new official camera board released by Raspberry Pi Foundation. It carries an 8 megapixel Sony IMX219 image sensor which has a great performance in catching the high resolution of images and videos. The image sensor can output up to 3280×2464 pixel static images ,1080p30, 720p60 and 640x480p90 video.
- For the interface that connects the board, Raspberry Pi Camera has the standard CSI(Camera Serial Interface) which can be compatible with most of SBCs or Dev boards like Raspberry Pi 4, NVIDIA Jetson Nano and Raspberry Pi Zero, etc.
With a new and more powerful CPU and GPU, this means that the Pi 4 requires more electrical power making it one of the most power-hungry SBC.
With this, the Raspberry Pi 4 can run up to insane temperatures of 80°C where the CPU will then be throttled to reduce the temperature and affect performance. Thus, you will need a fan like this!
- With this fan, you do not worry about heat issues anymore! This ICE Tower CPU cooling Fan features a tower structure, 5mm copper tube, multi-layer heat sinks, and 7 powerful fan blades which makes this fan a super radiator for Raspberry Pi.
- In the case of overclocking or overheating, it can reduce the temperature of the Raspberry Pi from 80℃ to 40℃!
Want to add AI and voice applications to your Raspberry Pi 4? Why not try our Respeaker!
- ReSpeaker 4-Mic Array for Raspberry Pi is a 4 microphone expansion board for Raspberry Pi designed for AI and voice applications. This means that you can build a more powerful and flexible voice product that integrates Amazon Alexa Voice Service, Google Assistant, and so on.
- This board is developed based on AC108, a highly integrated quad-channel ADC with I2S/TDM output transition for high definition voice capture. Besides, this 4-Mics version provides a super cool LED ring, which contains 12 APA102 programmable LEDs.
- With 4 microphones and the LED ring, Raspberry Pi would have the ability to do VAD(Voice Activity Detection), estimate DOA(Direction of Arrival) and show the direction via an LED ring, just like Amazon Echo or Google Home.
Want to get in touch with RISC-V? The Sipeed Longan Nano is perfect for that! For those who don’t know, RISC-V is an open source open-source hardware instruction set architecture (ISA) based on established reduced instruction set computer (RISC) principles. The instruction set is designed for a wide range of uses! Find out more at RISC V Foundation!
- Sipeed Longan Nano is a development board based on GD32VF103CBT6 MCU with RISC-V 32-bit core of GigaDevice. It is convenient for students, engineers and geek enthusiasts to contact the new-generation RISC-V processor.
- Longan Nano sold by Seeed comes with a 0.96inch 160×80 IPS RGB LCD and an acrylic transparent case.
- GD32VF103CBT6 is a Bumblebee core based on Nuclei System Technology. Support RV32IMAC instruction set and ECLIC fast interrupt function. Core power consumption is only 1/3 of that of traditional Cortex-M3.
- Longan Nano development board, double-row pin layout design, needle spacing 700 mil, can be inserted directly into breadboard; on-board 8M passive crystal oscillator, 32.768 KHz RTC low-speed crystal oscillator, Mini TF slot, and use Type-C USB interface.
- Longan Nano supports multiple download methods: USB DFU download, UART ISP download, JTAG download. In the USB DFU download mode, you only need a USB Type-C cable to download the program to the development board.
- At the same time, Longan Nano supports the standard JTAG interface, which can be debugged online using the in-store RISC-V debugger or any JTAG-enabled debugger such as J-Link.
- Meanwhile, Sipeed has adapted the PlatformIO IDE for the Longan Nano development board, which can be visually developed on multiple platforms such as Windows/Linux: https://github.com/sipeed/platform-gd32v
If you love the Sipeed Longan Nano, here are some of our best sellers which are similar and related to the Sipeed Longan Nano as well!
- MAIX is Sipeed’s purpose-built module designed to run AI at the edge, we called it AIoT. It delivers high performance in a small physical and power footprint, enabling the deployment of high-accuracy AI at the edge, and the competitive price make it possible embed to any IoT devices.
- As you can see, Sipeed MAIX is quite like Google edge TPU, but it act as master controller, not an accelerator like edge TPU, so it is more low cost and low power than AP+edge TPU solution.
- The MAix BiT allows DIYer to build your own work with a breadboard as the board is breadboard friendly!
- It is twice of M1 size, 1×2 inch size, breadboard-friendly, and also SMT-able,
- It integrates USB2UART chip, auto-download circuit, RGB LED, DVP Camera FPC connector(support small FPC camera and standard M12 camera), MCU LCD FPC connector(support our 2.4 inch QVGA LCD), TF card solt.
- MAix BiT is able to adjust core voltage! you can adjust from 0.8V~1.2V, overclock to 800MHz!
- This is similar to the above Sipeed MAix BiT but instead of a MAix board, this is a MAix module!
- It inherits the advantage of K210’s small footprint, Sipeed MAIX-I module, or called M1, integrate K210, 3-channel DC-DC power, 16MB Flash (M1w module add wifi chip esp8285 on it) into Square Inch Module.
- All usable IO breaks out as 1.27mm(50mil) pins, and pin’s voltage is selectable from 3.3V and 1.8V.
Looking for a cheap and easy to use board to build your electronics projects? Why not check out the Seeeduino V4.2!
- Seeeduino V4.2 is an Arduino-compatible board, which is based on ATmga328P MCU.
- Seeeduino V4.2 is based on the Arduino UNO bootloader, and with an ATMEGA16U2 as a UART-to-USB converter, which means that the board can basically work like an FTDI chip.
- You can program the board via a micro-USB cable, if you have an Android phone, you can find a micro-USB cable easily. Also, you can power the board via a DC Jack input, 7 to 15V is acceptable. There’s a switch to choose the system supply voltage, 3.3V or 5V, which is very useful if you want to set the system to 3.3V to save power.
- Finally, the three on-board Grove interface can make your board connect to Groves easily. Want to make something awesome, maybe just a Seeeduino V4.2 and some Groves is enough.
We have lots of add ons for the Arduino from Shields to accessories which will expand the capabilities of your Arduino. Here are some of our best sellers!
- When we talk about Arduino, very few people associate it with FPGAs. Because the two have little in common, to be frank, they are exactly the opposite.
- Arduino – cheap to buy, easy to learn, simple to use, but can’t deal with complex calculations and large projects.
- FPGA – flexible and powerful, able to handle complex calculations like audio and video processing easily, but hard to learn and very expensive.
- What if combine the two? Will it be expensive, cumbersome and difficult to understand? Of course not with our Spartan Edge Accelerator Board!
- Spartan Edge Accelerator Board is a Xilinx Spartan FPGA development board in the Arduino UNO shield form factor. It can work with Arduino as an FPGA shield and as a stand-alone FPGA development board. With the onboard ESP32 chip, the Spartan Edge Accelerator Board also features 2.4GHz WiFi and Bluetooth 4.1.
- Moreover, this development board has a wealth of peripherals and interfaces which are extremely playable. Such as an 8-bit ADC, a 6-axis accelerometer, two RGB LEDs, a MINI HDMI interface, a CSI camera interface, two Grove interfaces, etc. All in all, it will be a perfect FPGA board for Makers and Hobbyists.
- Arduino Uno is the most popular Arduino board so far, however, it is sometimes frustrating when your project requires a lot of sensors or LEDs and your jumper wires are in a mess.
- With the Base Shield, it will help you get rid of the breadboard and jump wires. With a total of 16 grove connectors on the baseboard, you can add all the grove modules to the Arduino Uno very conveniently
Coming up next is the powerful Coral Dev Board! If you are looking to run machine learning with an SBC, The Google Coral Dev Board will definitely do the trick!
- Designed for use with the TensorFlow Lite neural network, it features an Edge TPU module engineered to deliver high-performance machine learning interpretation which allows users to quickly prototype on-device Machine Learning products.
- With one of the newest CPU, the NXP i.MX 8M SOC (Quad-core Cortex-A53, plus Cortex-M4F), combined with the Edge TPU, it offers incredible performance and power while being power efficient.
- You can use the Dev Board as a single-board computer for accelerated ML processing in a small form factor or as an evaluation kit for the SOM that’s on-board. The 40 mm × 48 mm SOM on the Dev Board is available at volume. It can be combined with your custom PCB hardware using board-to-board connectors for integration into products.
- The baseboard includes all the peripheral connections you need to prototype a project, including USB 2.0/3.0 ports, DSI display interface, CSI2 camera interface, Ethernet port, speaker terminals, and a 40-pin GPIO header.
- With the onboard Edge TPU, it can provides high-performance ML inferencing with a low power cost. For example, it can be able to execute state-of-the-art mobile vision models such as MobileNet v2 at 100+ fps, in a power-efficient manner.
Here are some of our best sellers that is closely related to the Coral Dev board:
- The Coral USB Accelerator brings powerful ML inferencing capabilities to existing Linux systems.
- Featuring the Edge TPU — a small ASIC designed and built by Google— the USB Accelerator provides high performance ML inferencing with a low power cost over a USB 3.0 interface. The on-board Edge TPU coprocessor is capable of performing 4 trillion operations (tera-operations) per second (TOPS), using 0.5 watts for each TOPS (2 TOPS per watt). This allows you to add fast ML inferencing to your embedded AI devices in a power-efficient and privacy-preserving way.
- Models are developed in TensorFlow Lite and then compiled to run on the USB Accelerator.
- Furthermore, it is also compatible with the Raspberry Pi 4! With this, it can further improve its machine learning capabilities and performance.
Want to add a camera to your Coral Dev Board? If yes, check out this camera module!
- The Coral Camera is a 5MP camera designed for use with the Coral Dev Board, providing input for computer vision use cases.
- The camera attaches to the Coral Dev Board’s MIPI CSI interface with a 24-pin FFC.
- Its features include:
- ISP function: Automatic exposure control (AEC), automatic white balance (AWB), automatic band filter (ABF), automatic 50/60 Hz lumination, automatic black level calibration (ABLC).
- Image quality control: color saturation, hue, gamma, sharpness, lens correction, defective pixel canceling, and noise canceling.
- Support autofocus control (AFC) with embedded AF VCM Driver.
- For more information about the module, check out Omnivision SOC.
We have a variety of kits packed with essential components to help you easily get started with your electronic projects. Here are some of our best sellers!
In no particular order:
Want to build a smart voice assistant? This kit is packed with all the essential components to get you started!
- The Snips Voice Interaction Development Kits empowers users to jump start their development of voice interfaces and easily integrate the Snips AI Voice Platform with hardware. Snips run on the device, meaning all of your voice commands and data are processed locally rather than being sent to the cloud. This on-device processing results in a completely secure offline voice assistant that keeps your personal data private, as it should be.
- The Voice Interaction Base Kit allows you to run the entire Snips AI Voice Platform. Powered by a Raspberry Pi 3 Model B+ and the ReSpeaker 2-Mics Pi HAT, it is capable of acting as your home smart speaker. Along with the kit comes a speaker, a Grove – Temperature & Humidity Sensor (SHT31), a Grove – Relay, and a pegboard to hang it on a wall or create a nifty stand.
- But that’s not all! The Voice Interaction Satellite Kit will extend your base station to reach each room of your house and allow you to interact with the hardware-based on where you issue your commands!
- Check the video below and get started assembling the Snips Voice Interaction Kit to build your next voice project:
- For the full parts list, check out our product page!
Looking to enter the world of electronics with the Arduino? Check out our Grove – Starter Kit for Arduino which is a perfect starter kit for Arduino beginners!
- This kit includes a Base Shield which has many Grove connectors onboard, twelve Grove modules that cover most functions needed by a beginner and a very helpful user manual that can help get started quickly.
- You can watch the “Unboxing and Getting Started” video below to have a more understanding of this Starter Kit and build interesting projects using the modules from this kit. Also, this video will help you set up all the necessary software to start using our Grove modules.
- Afraid that there are electric components inside that you have never seen before and how it works? No worries! As we have a guide where we breakdown every electronic component and its function you are going to find inside the Arduino kit together with some basic projects for you to get started!
Want to get started with Azure Sphere quickly and easily? This kit is packed with Seeed’s most popular read to use module – Grove just for that!
- Microsoft Azure Sphere is a solution for creating highly-secured, connected, MCU-powered devices. Azure Sphere brings together the best of Microsoft’s expertise in cloud, software, and silicon—resulting in a unique approach to security that starts in the silicon and extends to the cloud. Together, Azure Sphere certified MCUs, the Azure Sphere OS, and the Azure Sphere Security Service provide you with the confidence and the power to reimagine your business and create the future.
- Do note that Azure Sphere MT3620 Development kit as shown above is required but not included in this Starter kit. You can purchase it here.
- The kit includes one MT3620 Grove shield, which offers:
- 1 x UART
- 2 x I2C
- 1 x Analog
- 4 x GPIO
- and 6 Grove modules in several categories which are a rotary angle sensor, light sensor, buzzer, relay, led button, temperature and humidity sensor, and an OLED display
Want to start your AI journey at a low cost with an Arduino compatible interface? This kit will be perfect for you. If you guys remember, we introduced a few MAix boards previously. Well, for the Sipeed MAixduino, it is also based on MAIX Module.
- The Maixduino is a RISC-V 64 development board for AI + IoT applications. Different with other Sipeed MAIX dev. boards, Maixduino was designed in an Arduino Uno form factor, with ESP32 module on board together with MAIX AI module.
- This kit comes together with a OV2640 camera module and a 2.4 inch TFT display.
- The display is a slim 2.4 inch 240×320 TFT LCD display with a 24pin FPC interface with a high resolution & wide viewing angle make it a perfect option for your AI project such as face detection.
- The OV2640 Camera is a 2 Megapixel OV2640 camera module with an f3.6mm lens. It contains a 24pin FPC interface. With a wide-angle lens and 1632 x 1232 high resolution make it a perfect camera for your AI tasks.
Other than the Sipeed MAixduino kit, we also offer various other Sipeed kits which you can check out:
- Sipeed M1w dock suit ( M1w dock + 2.4 inch LCD + OV2640 ) K210 Dev. Board 1st RV64 AI board for Edge Computing
- Sipeed MAIX GO Suit (MAIX GO + 2.8 inch LCD + ov2640 with M12 lens)
- Sipeed M1 dock suit ( M1 dock + 2.4 inch LCD + OV2640 ) K210 Dev. Board 1st RV64 AI board for Edge Computing
Want to build cloud-enabled IoT apps in a productive and fun manner? Why not try out this DevKit!
- The development kit provides a smart hardware solution. It is compatible with Arduino with abundant peripherals and sensors. AZ3166 could be used for the development of IoT and smart hardware prototype, making it a continent to verify the software and function of users.
- Product could connect to Azure and mobile phone fast and safely. With AZ3166, customers could cut down the period of research.
- AZ3166 has software and hardware which would be supported with the developer community, including development kit and demo for quick connection to cloud service. Control and operation could be obtained by mobile phone or tablet.
- Main control unit AZ3166 is EMW3166—a low power consumption Wi-Fi module developed by MXCHIP. With DAP Link emulator and 128×64 OLED and other resources such as LED light. The development kit has an audio processing unit to connect to Azure for voice recognition and voice play. Others include sensors and extended interface.
- The kit comes along with an AZ3166 Mainboard, micro USB cable, and rubber pads for you to get started easily.
Even if you are a beginner or advanced maker, you will definitely require these few components
- This kit is packed with the most commonly used electronic components from
- Ceramic capacitor
- Electrolytic capacitor
- They are also compatible with Raspberry Pi A+,B,B+/2
Lastly, we have the best sellers for our Grove Systems!
For those who do not know what Grove is, Grove is Seeed’s very own modular, standardized connector prototyping system. Grove takes a building block approach to assemble electronics. Compared to the jumper or solder based system, it is easier to connect, experiment and build and simplifies the learning system.
The Grove ecosystem has over 300+ modules now including sensors, communication, displays, inputs & outputs, actuators, and accessories!
If you need help selecting from such a huge range of products, here is a Grove Selection Guide to help you find the Grove module that suits you best.
Without further ado, here are some of our best sellers over the year of 2019 for Grove!
In no particular order:
Want to enhance your Raspberry Pi machine learning and AI capabilities? This AI HAT will be perfect for that.
- The Grove AI HAT for Edge Computing is built around Sipeed MAix M1 AI MODULE with Kendryte K210 processor inside. It’s a low cost but powerful raspberry pi AI hat which assists raspberry pi run the AI at the edge, it also can work independently for edge computing applications.
- The MAix M1 is a powerful RISC-V 600MHz AI module that features dual-core 64-bit CPU, 230GMULps 16-bit KPU(Neural Network Processor), FPU(Float Point Unit) supports DP&SP, and APU(Audio Processor) supports 8 mics.
- In addition to the powerful Kendryte K210 processor, the Grove AI HAT for Edge Computing board provides a wealth of peripherals: I2C/UART/SPI/I2S/PWM/GPIO.
- The hat also offers an LCD and a camera interface, which supports the Sipeed 2.4inch QVGA LCD and DVP camera, it will be helpful and convenience with your AI vision project.
- For AI voice recognition applications, we added a high-quality microphone. And for robot or motion applications, there is an onboard 3-axis accelerometers sensor, which is more accurate and easy to use compared to external sensors.
- We hope this board may help you with your edge computing, AI vision, voice recognition, and other AI projects.
Do you need a moisture sensor for your automatic gardening project? Why not try this capacitive moisture sensor!
- The Grove – Capacitive Moisture Sensor (Corrosion Resistant) is a soil moisture sensor based on capacitance changes.
- Compared with resistive sensors, capacitive sensors do not require direct exposure of the metal electrodes, which can significantly reduce the erosion of the electrodes. Hence, we call it Corrosion Resistant.
- It is important to note that this sensor can only qualitatively test the humidity of the soil and cannot measure quantitatively. This means when the humidity of the soil rises, the value of the output decreases; conversely, when the humidity decreases, the output value becomes higher.
Want to expand the capabilities and peripherals of your tiny Arduino Nano? Check out this shield!
- As the name indicate this shield is made for Arduino Nano, but it also can be used with Seeeduino Nano.
- This shield pulls out the pins of the motherboard and expands to 8 Grove connectors, including 3 Grove digital connectors, 3 Grove analog connectors, 1 Grove I2C connector, and 1 Grove UART connector.
- With the help of the Grove system, you can connect hundreds of Grove sensors, Grove actuators and Grove displays to the Arduino Nano with a simple plug.
If you wish to provide your Raspberry Pi with more peripherals as well, we have the Grove Base Hat for Raspberry Pi too!
- The Grove Base Hat for Raspberry Pi provide Digital/Analog/I2C/PWM/UART port to meet all your needs. With the help of the build-in MCU, a 12-bit 8 channel ADC is also available for Raspberry Pi.
- Furthermore, this product is fully compatible with Raspberry Pi 4 (1GB, 2GB,4GB), 3B+, 3B and 2!
- If you are using an Raspberry Pi Zero, don’t worry! We also offer the Grove Base Hat for Raspberry Pi Zero.
Do you want to detect dust in the air? This sensor is perfect for that.
- The Grove – Laser PM2.5 Sensor (HM3301) is a new generation of laser dust detection sensor, which is used for continuous and real-time detection of dust in the air.
- Different from the pumping dust detection sensor, the HM-3301 innovatively uses fan blades to drive air, and the air flowing through the detection chamber is used as a test sample to perform real-time and continuous test on dust of different particle sizes in the air.
- This module is suitable for dust detectors, intelligent air purifiers, intelligent air conditioners, intelligent ventilation fans, air quality testing, haze meters, environmental monitoring and relative products and applications
Want to detect the carbon dioxide and humidity? Why not try out this sensor!
- The Grove – CO2 & Temperature & Humidity Sensor (SCD30) is a high precision carbon dioxide sensor, which is based on Sensirion SCD30. The measuring range of this sensor is 0 ppm-40’000 ppm, and the measurement accuracy can reach to ±(30 ppm + 3%) between 400ppm to 10’000ppm.
- In addition to the Non Dispersive Infrared(NDIR) measurement technology for CO2 detection, the SCD30 integrates Sensirion humidity and temperature sensors on the same sensor module.
- You can see that there is a monkey face graphic on the module, actually, this is a carbon dioxide molecular model. As you can see, the 4 valence electrons on each oxygen atom and also the covalent bonds between the carbon and oxygen atoms are clearly shown.
That’s all for Seeed’s best sellers for the year from development boards, kits to also our Grove System! We would like to thank you guys for the everlasting support throughout the year 2019. 2019 has been amazing being with you guys, our Seeekers.
Without you guys, we wouldn’t be where we are today. As we move on to 2020, we hope that we continue to bring you guys innovative new products and ideas. Till then, continue making!