Meet Seeed Studio at the Embedded Vision Summit, Explore Edge AI Hardware, Cool Demos, and More!
Embedded Vision Summit, the annual event by Edge AI and Vision Alliance, brings together a global audience of technology professionals from companies developing computer vision and edge AI-enabled products including embedded systems, cloud solutions, and mobile applications.
We are excited to exhibit at the 2023 Embedded Vision Summit May 22 – 24, 2023 with our Vision AI hardware and solutions, for product creators who want to bring visual intelligence to products, for integrators who want to accelerate edge AI deployment across industries.
At the event, we will showcase different product lines and joint demos work with partners at the show. Here’s what you can find at our booth.
NVIDIA Jetson Edge AI and Robotics Platform
- Full Seeed’s NVIDIA Jetson hardware product line;
- Joint vertical application with our Edge AI partners and ecosystem;
- No-code video analytics work with Lumeo, demonstrating vision AI in retail
- Work with Sparkcognition: automate ‘Stock-out’ and inventory procedures for retail customers
- Out-of-box computer vision with Cvedia, demonstrating vision AI in the security industry
- Work with alwaysAI for end-to-end computer vision, demonstrating vision AI in manufacturing
- The latest ODM service for customizing your next reComputer.
TinyML Vision AI:
- BeagleBone® AI-64: BeagleBone® AI-64: built on a proven open source Linux approach which brings a complete AI and Machine Learning System to developers. Leveraging the Texas Instruments TDA4VM SOC with dual 64-bit Arm® Cortex®-A72, C7x DSP along with deep learning, vision and multimedia accelerators.
- Meter Recognition with SenseCAP A1101 Vision AI sensor, powered by Himax: leveraging TinyML and LoRaWAN® long-range transmission technology, SenseCAP A1101 provides a low-power, low-bandwidth yet high-performance solution for outdoor sensing.
- Ultra-Compact TinyML XIAO ESP32S3 Sense Smart Camera Dev Board
- Work with Edge Impulse: use Grove Vision AI Module to build a computer vision model and perform inferencing, with the results captured and sent to a cloud dashboard.
- Work with STMicrocontroller, use Wio Lite AI board based on STM32 MCU running real-time person-detection.
Come and meet the Seeed team at booth 701. Explore our latest Vision AI solutions and work with us to unlock new possibilities on this fantastic journey of edge AI! We can’t wait to see you there!