Seeed Studio has always been passionate about open source. Inspired by the global maker movement, our mission is to make technology accessible for all. Most importantly, we believe the best way to do it is via open source, which can lower barriers for innovation a lot and accelerate the path from ideas to prototypes.
That’s extractly why alongside our finished device SenseCAP T1000 LoRaWAN GPS tracker that we prepared for business uses, we’re also launching the Wio Tracker 1110, an an open-source dev kit for global developers to build your first LoRaWAN tracking and monitoring project.
Priced at MSRP $29.9, the Wio Tracker 1110 development kit is a user-friendly, LoRa-based tracking development platform. With its compact size and rich interfaces, it is conveniently equipped with an onboard branded antenna for easy deployment. It supports the Arduino IDE and LoRaWAN protocol stack, making it an ideal choice for building PoC of tracking and monitoring-based IoT projects.
Highlight Features of Wio Tracker 1110 Dev Kit
- Based on Nordic Semiconductor’s nRF52840 and Semtech’s LR1110 chips
- Supports LoRa long-range communication: Frequency range 863- 928MHz
- GNSS (GPS/ BeiDou), Wi-Fi sniffing, and BLE Beacon multiple positioning methods
- Tiny on-board Antennas, handy for space-effective project
- Compatible with Arduino IDE for quick prototyping and proof-of-concept
- Onboard temperature sensor, humidity sensor, and a 3-axis accelerometer for capturing a wide range of environmental and motion data.
- Rich GPIOs and Compatible with Seeed Studio Grove system for flexible expansion.
If you’re a maker who prefers to build your own trackers instead of getting a ready to deploy one, the Wio Tracker 1110 Dev Kit is the perfect fit for you. Wio Tracker 1110 Dev Kit is now available for pre-order at our official store with an estimated shipping in November.