Grove - DHT11 Temperature & Humidity Sensor is a high-quality, low-cost digital temperature, and humidity sensor based on the DHT11 module.
- High measurement accuracy and wide range: high precision capacitive humidity sensor instead of resistive humidity element
- Higher temperature resolution: calibrated with full range temperature compensation
- Save the I/O resources of the control board: single-bus digital signal output through the built-in ADC
- Long transmission distance and excellent long-term stability
- Low power consumption & Cost-effective
Grove - Temperature & Humidity Sensor uses the upgraded version of DHT11. DHT11 is the most common temperature and humidity module for Arduino and Raspberry Pi. It is widely favored by hardware enthusiasts for its many advantages such as low power consumption and excellent long-term stability. Relatively high measurement accuracy can be obtained at a very low cost. The single-bus digital signal is output through the built-in ADC, which saves the I/O resources of the control board.
Comparison between DHT11 and DHT22
|ITEM||Grove - DHT11||Grove - DHT22|
|Range||5 ~ 95%RH||0 ~ 100%RH|
|Accuracy||±5% (Typical)||±2% (Typical)|
|Range||-20 ~ 60℃||-40 ~ 80℃|
|Accuracy||±2% (Typical)||±0.5% (Typical)|
- Weather station
- Automatic control
- Testing and inspection equipment
|Dimensions||40mm x20mm x8mm|
|Input Voltage||3.3V & 5V|
|Measuring Current||1.3 - 2.1 mA|
|Measuring Humidity Range||5% - 95% RH|
|Measuring Temperature Range||-20 - 60 ℃|
|Grove - Temperature & Humidity Sensor||1|
LEARN AND DOCUMENTS
SHARED BY USERS
from order viewThis user did not leave any comments
from order viewThis user did not leave any comments.
accurateI was surprised by how sensitive it was to the temp from just my fingers.
it’s greatI bought this humidity to monitor my grow tent and it’s great
OKGreat Service, quality Product