Raspberry Pi 4 Model B is the latest product in the popular Raspberry Pi range of computers. It offers ground-breaking increases in processor speed, multimedia performance, memory, and connectivity compared to the prior-generation Raspberry Pi 3 Model B+
Raspberry Pi 4 Add-ons
We are having a sale on Raspberry Pi 4 accessories! Use code: ACCESSORIES10 to get 10% off selected Raspberry Pi 4 accessories! Click here to check out what’s on sale!
Raspberry Pi 4 Kits
- Processor: Broadcom BCM2711, quad-core Cortex-A72 (ARM v8) 64-bit SoC @ 1.5GHz
- Memory: 1GB, 2GB or 4GB LPDDR4(depending on model)
- 2.4 GHz and 5.0 GHz IEEE 802.11b/g/n/ac wireless
- LAN, Bluetooth 5.0, BLE
- Gigabit Ethernet
- 2 × USB 3.0 ports
- 2 × USB 2.0 ports
- GPIO: Standard 40-pin GPIO header(fully backward-compatible with previous boards)
- Video & Sound:
- 2 × micro HDMI ports (up to 4Kp60 supported)
- 2-lane MIPI DSI display port
- 2-lane MIPI CSI camera port
- 4-pole stereo audio and composite video port
- H.265 (4Kp60 decode)
- H.264 (1080p60 decode, 1080p30 encode)
- OpenGL ES, 3.0 graphics
- SD card support: Micro SD card slot for loading operating system and data storage
- Input power:
- 5V DC via USB-C connector (minimum 3A)
- 5V DC via GPIO header (minimum 3A)
- Power over Ethernet (PoE)–enabled(requires separate PoE HAT)
- Environment: Operating temperature 0–50ºC
- Compliance: For a full list of local and regional product approvals, please visit https://www.raspberrypi.org/documentation/hardware/raspberrypi/conformity.md
- Production lifetime: The Raspberry Pi 4 Model B will remain in production until at least January 2026.
1 x Raspberry Pi 4 Computer Model 4GB
LEARN AND DOCUMENTS
SHARED BY USERS
Worked fine for meThis is my first RPI 4 board, and I found that I cloning the RPI OS from the other boards in a USB flash drive would not run the RPI 4 right away like previous versions. RPI 4 needs a fresh OS in a Micro SD card then using command lines to edit the OS before cloning the Micros SD in a USB flash drive to boot RPI 4 in a USB drive. I got all the instructions to do this online, so even beginners should have no problem finding instruction working with RPI.
Raspberry pi are fun!I'm a big IT/electronics guy. This is a fun widget to do things with. I'm not new to the Raspberry Pi ecosystem. I had purchased my RPi Model B (2011.12 silk screened under the logo) when they were still a new gadget. This was the latest purchase as opportunity to get and test new RPi hardware.
Great price, now have many more than I need!a cheap Quad Core system, that can be taken out of the box, have linux running and online with access to the best educational tools your kids could have for the future. want them to learn to make robots? this board can help them learn motor control and AI, want them to learn programming, linux compilers are FREE, no paying hundreds of dollars for things like Microsofts Visual Studio to get your child started programming, want them to learn the linux operating system which drives most of your day to day technology, again heres where its at. do they just need a web browser to get online and do research, its got ya covered there too... anything from simple web browsing, to robotics, drones, high end clustering, even genetic research...all can be done with this little board.
If you have no home PC, this is must have!Previous versions of the Raspberry Pi were limited by their power supplies and the relatively small amount of memory available. This one, especially with 4 GB, is much closer to a laptop or desktop computer.
Definitely Recommend it!With a fast processor and 4 GB, this performs like a real computer in a very small box