Raspberry Pi 4 Model B is the latest product in the popular Raspberry Pi range of computers. It offers ground-breaking increases in processor speed, multimedia performance, memory, and connectivity compared to the prior-generation Raspberry Pi 3 Model B+
Raspberry Pi 4 Add-ons
We are having a sale on Raspberry Pi 4 accessories! Use code: ACCESSORIES10 to get 10% off selected Raspberry Pi 4 accessories! Click here to check out what’s on sale!
Raspberry Pi 4 Kits
- Processor: Broadcom BCM2711, quad-core Cortex-A72 (ARM v8) 64-bit SoC @ 1.5GHz
- Memory: 1GB, 2GB or 4GB LPDDR4(depending on model)
- 2.4 GHz and 5.0 GHz IEEE 802.11b/g/n/ac wireless
- LAN, Bluetooth 5.0, BLE
- Gigabit Ethernet
- 2 × USB 3.0 ports
- 2 × USB 2.0 ports
- GPIO: Standard 40-pin GPIO header(fully backward-compatible with previous boards)
- Video & Sound:
- 2 × micro HDMI ports (up to 4Kp60 supported)
- 2-lane MIPI DSI display port
- 2-lane MIPI CSI camera port
- 4-pole stereo audio and composite video port
- H.265 (4Kp60 decode)
- H.264 (1080p60 decode, 1080p30 encode)
- OpenGL ES, 3.0 graphics
- SD card support: Micro SD card slot for loading operating system and data storage
- Input power:
- 5V DC via USB-C connector (minimum 3A)
- 5V DC via GPIO header (minimum 3A)
- Power over Ethernet (PoE)–enabled(requires separate PoE HAT)
- Environment: Operating temperature 0–50ºC
- Compliance: For a full list of local and regional product approvals, please visit https://www.raspberrypi.org/documentation/hardware/raspberrypi/conformity.md
- Production lifetime: The Raspberry Pi 4 Model B will remain in production until at least January 2026.
1 x Raspberry Pi 4 Computer Model 4GB
LEARN AND DOCUMENTS
SHARED BY USERS
Nice kitI'm a pi junkie. Every time a new version comes out I got to have one.
Very fast little computerThis kit comes with everything you need to get going as long as you know a little bit about Linux.
Love Raspberry pi!!I love this little guy! It's the third one I have and got this one to be paired with a Sense HAT. With that said, the Sense HAT AND the fan/lid will not work together. Going to try and 3D print a separate case for the HAT anyway to get it away from the heat of the board and thus be more accurate. I got a Lepow 15.6 inch portable monitor to go along with it. Love that it can be powered from the monitor and so only have to have one power source. I did have to get a different HDMI cable that did micro to mini but that's just so I didn't have a wad of cables junking everything up.
Good value.Not much to say. This is cheaper than if you were to buy the items separately, and it is neatly packaged. This makes it good for being a gift or use in a classroom setting. I would recommend it.
More than just educationalThe Raspberry Pi people push their line of SBC (single board computers) as educational. They are that but much more. CanaKitt lets you build a complete up and running Pi 4 system with powerful work-a-day programs like LibreOffice, needing only a screen (I use a spare TV with HDMI), a keyboard (I had several lying around) and a mouse (less than $7.00). The snap together kit, expertly packaged by CanaKit, rivals out of the box desktops costing much more. Take it eith you in a bag with a roll up Keyboard and 7" monitor and you have the equivalent of an expensive laptop PC.