Raspberry Pi 4 Model B is the latest product in the popular Raspberry Pi range of computers. It offers ground-breaking increases in processor speed, multimedia performance, memory, and connectivity compared to the prior-generation Raspberry Pi 3 Model B+
Raspberry Pi 4 Add-ons
We are having a sale on Raspberry Pi 4 accessories! Use code: ACCESSORIES10 to get 10% off selected Raspberry Pi 4 accessories! Click here to check out what’s on sale!
Raspberry Pi 4 Kits
- Processor: Broadcom BCM2711, quad-core Cortex-A72 (ARM v8) 64-bit SoC @ 1.5GHz
- Memory: 1GB, 2GB or 4GB LPDDR4(depending on model)
- 2.4 GHz and 5.0 GHz IEEE 802.11b/g/n/ac wireless
- LAN, Bluetooth 5.0, BLE
- Gigabit Ethernet
- 2 × USB 3.0 ports
- 2 × USB 2.0 ports
- GPIO: Standard 40-pin GPIO header(fully backward-compatible with previous boards)
- Video & Sound:
- 2 × micro HDMI ports (up to 4Kp60 supported)
- 2-lane MIPI DSI display port
- 2-lane MIPI CSI camera port
- 4-pole stereo audio and composite video port
- H.265 (4Kp60 decode)
- H.264 (1080p60 decode, 1080p30 encode)
- OpenGL ES, 3.0 graphics
- SD card support: Micro SD card slot for loading operating system and data storage
- Input power:
- 5V DC via USB-C connector (minimum 3A)
- 5V DC via GPIO header (minimum 3A)
- Power over Ethernet (PoE)–enabled(requires separate PoE HAT)
- Environment: Operating temperature 0–50ºC
- Compliance: For a full list of local and regional product approvals, please visit https://www.raspberrypi.org/documentation/hardware/raspberrypi/conformity.md
- Production lifetime: The Raspberry Pi 4 Model B will remain in production until at least January 2026.
1 x Raspberry Pi 4 Computer Model 4GB
LEARN AND DOCUMENTS
SHARED BY USERS
Tiny, mighty, and resilientThis is the best version of the Raspberry Pi with the best all in one kit, yet!
Works well as an applianceWhat you get is a desktop computer that isn't a desktop computer. It has a fully functional (Claws) e-mail client, a fully functional (Chromium) browser and a fully functionally desktop Libre Suite that uses about 15 watts. It's under four inches long by two and a half inches wide and one inch high. I'm guessing it would be great for a 20 foot shipping container home with off'-grid solar. It's got lots of developer tools and lost of games included. lots of GUI settings in Preferences. It's got WiFi, Bluetooth, and Gigabit Ethernet (That can all ge turned off or unplugged at will.)
Nice computerThis is an absolutely amazing system. I was able to get this running in a matter of minutes. The performance is really good. I set up SMB and Node on this and it works really well as a server.
This can almost be a replacement for an entire desktop. It’s sufficient enough for browsing the web and checking email.
Best Version Raspberry PiAwesome Product & Service
Tidy tiny computerCombined with a 7” display on the DSI port the Pi 4B is a great way to make your own professional looking integrated touchscreen control and display system. Running both an amateur weather station and in-home smart integration.computer