Solar Radiation Shield for Outdoor Sensor Protection-A10, Louver Box for Temperature, Humidity and Gas Sensors
A high-quality solar radiation shield, designed to shield sensors from solar radiation and precipitation, to ensure data accuracy. It's applicable for different sensors, such as air temperature, humidity, barometric pressure, CO2, NO2, PM2.5, PM10, and other gas sensors.
The Solar Radiation Shield for Outdoor Sensor Protection - A10 is a high-quality product that protects sensors from the weather, avoids producing errors due to solar radiation and precipitation, thus ensure data accuracy. It's applicable for different gas sensors, such as air temperature, humidity, barometric pressure, CO2, NO2, PM2.5, PM10 sensors, just to name a few.
This Solar Radiation Shield features robustness, high flexibility, low thermal conductivity, and anti-ultraviolet, making it widely applicable in outdoor severe environments.
The geometry design of this Shield can protect the sensors from all directions, including direct solar radiation and solar reflection from the ground. It also helps protect the sensors in severe weather conditions such as strong winds, rain, and snow, etc.
Air can flow through the Shield freely, making sure the sensors work soundly with accurate data in ventilated environments. The combination of plate geometry, robust material, and natural ventilation enables effective shielding. It also supports the integration of various sensors.
- Robustness, suitable for outdoor application scenarios
- Effectiveness, shielding the sensors from solar radiation and reflection
- Easy installation, mountable on flat and curved surfaces
|Number of Plates||10|
Engineering plastic plates;
stainless steel brackets & screws.
|Accessories for Installation||Stainless steel bracket|
|Operating Temperature||-40 ℃ to +85 ℃|
- Smart Agriculture
- Smart Cities
- Smart Buildings
- Weather Stations
- Other Environmental Monitoring Applications
Notes for Installation
- Please make sure the device is installed in environments with good air circulation.
- Please keep the device away from metal objects and large items such as asphalt, masts, and solar panels.
- Please keep the device away from exhaust vents, electrical machinery, and motors.
- Please keep the device away from standing water, fountains and sprinklers.