Thank you guys for commenting in previous post http://www.seeedstudio.com/blog/2010/04/26/xbee-shield-upgrade-per-your-favor-vote/ please contact us for a free pioneering sample. 🙂
Here we have finished a prototype, upgraded on following features:
1. Dual Bee type socket.
2. 1 reset button and 3 indicator LED for each Bee (On/Slep, RSSI, ASSOC)
3. Full size with free drills.
4. Able to reset base board
5. Provide 500mA under 3.3V
6. Bee #1 uses software serial port (assign one from Digital 2-13)
7. Wireless programming
8. Full break out for each Bee
9. Switchable of communication with PC/Base board
10. Standalone usage
Check out the photos: