We are excited about the release of Raspberry Pi 4 this summer. As Raspberry Pi has been upgraded a lot compared to previous versions, you need to add new accessories especially a new case to get started with new Raspberry Pi 4. During these two months, we sourced a lot of awesome different Raspberry Pi 4 cases, here we prepared 11 cases available at Seeed Studio, hope this guide will help you get the most suitable case for Raspberry Pi 4.
- Raspberry Pi 4 Official Case – Red White $5.90
- ABS H-Type Black Case for Raspberry Pi 4 B $11.90
- Argon ONE Raspberry Pi 4 Case $25.00
- Argon NEO Raspberry Pi 4 Case $15.00
- Raspberry Pi Official 4 Case STD Black
- Raspberry Pi 4 9 Layers Acrylic Case with Fan (Support Pi 4) $9.45
- Raspberry Pi 4 Brown Single Layer Acrylic Case with Fan (Support Pi 4) $8.90
- Raspberry Pi 4 Single Layer Acrylic Case with Transparent Fan (Support Pi 4) $8.90
- Colorful Case with Single Fan $7.95
- Black Case with Single Fan $6.95
- Black and Transparent Case with Single Fan $6.95
- Good news for Raspberry Pi 4 users! Right now, Seeed is having a sale on Raspberry Pi 4 accessories!
- What are you waiting for! Use code: ACCESSORIES10 to get 10% off selected Raspberry Pi 4 accessories! Click here to check out what’s on sale!
Without further ado, let us jump right in to the Best 11 Raspberry Pi 4 Cases!
Raspberry Pi 4 Official Case – Red White $5.90
Official case will your first consideration, which is designed to house and protect your Raspberry Pi 4 board, whilst also making it look great. It fits the Raspberry Pi 4 Model B 1GB, 2GB and 4GB. This particular case is red and white.
This no-fuss case simply snaps together around your board. There is no need for additional tools or screws to secure it. Once the case is closed, you will still have access to all the ports on the board through cut-outs.
It is mainly designed to protect your Pi board from knocks and bumps, but it has also been designed to be lightweight and sleek. So you can carry your Raspberry Pi 4 in your pocket or backpack without worry.
• Red and White
• Compatible with all Raspberry Pi 4 models
• Snap-on fit – no tools needed!
• Protects and looks great
• Cut-outs for access to ports
This NUC style aluminum alloy case provides better protection and has excellent cooling as well with the built-in ICE Tower Cooler and carefully cut-out air vents.
- NUC style aluminum alloy case for better protection
- Front and rear panels to ensure good Wi-Fi signal strength
- Built-in ICE Tower Cooler with PWM fan and air vents for passive/ active cooling
- Supports 2.5-inch HDD/SDD through USB 3.0 with independent power supply
- All ports are on the back to reduce wire clutter
- 2 x Full-Size HDMI ports with 4K support
- 2 x Additional USB 2.0 ports for more hardware connectivity
- Safe-Shutdown & Reset Button
- Supports PD 2.0 and QC 3.0 power input, with QC 3.0 power supply included in the box
ABS H-Type Black Case for Raspberry Pi 4 B $11.90
This is a new case for Raspberry Pi 4B, this case is made of ABS material. It is easy to install and the combination of fan and heat sinks can help with heat dissipation. It can cool down your Raspberry pi quickly so that the problem of heat dissipation no longer bothers you anymore. The top layer can be removed and you will access GPIO pins more easily than before.
Argon ONE Raspberry Pi 4 Case $25.00
This is a new case for Raspberry Pi 4B,the base of the case is plastic and the upper shell is aluminum alloy. It can protect and dissipate heat. Designed by Argon40.
- Sleek Aluminum Enclosure
- Passive and Active Cooling
- Easy Assembly & Neat Cable Management
- Proper System Shutdown
- Magnetic Removable Top & Access to GPIO
- Clean, Stylized Design
- Amazing Cooling
- Minimal Clutter
- Easy to Assemble
- Accessible GPIO pins
- Safe Power Button
Argon NEO Raspberry Pi 4 Case $15.00
Argon NEO is also designed by Argon and is featured as following:
- Minimalist Design
- Slim Aluminum Enclosure
- Passive Cooling
- Robust Yet Portable
- Sliding Magnetic Top
- Access To All Ports
Raspberry Pi Official 4 Case STD Black
OKdo Sliding Black Case has been specifically designed for use with the Raspberry Pi 4 Model B. It is a 2-piece rugged clear ABS plastic case providing protection whilst allowing access to all its ports and PINs.
Raspberry Pi 4 9 Layers Acrylic Case with Fan (Support Pi 4) $9.45
This is an acrylic material shell specially designed for the Raspberry Pi 4B.
- It is a layered stacking design.
- The black and white acrylic sheets are stacked to form a perfect shell.
- The shell kit also has 4 aluminum heat sinks and a cover.
- The ultra-quiet fan helps dissipate heat and has a beautiful appearance, and feels the interesting aspects of the cascading design during the assembly process.
Raspberry Pi 4 Brown Single Layer Acrylic Case with Fan (Support Pi 4) $8.90
Raspberry Pi 4 Single Layer Acrylic Case with Transparent Fan (Support Pi 4) $8.90
The above two cases are very simple single-layer cases with a black fan or a transparent fan. Each of them contains 4 aluminum heat sinks and 4 heat sinks, and a screwdriver.It is very easy to assemble and it has a beautiful appearance.
The brown or transparent shell makes the entire Pi very stylish, understated and luxurious.
- Easy to assemble
- Super Quiet Fan
- Aluminum Heat sinks
- Thermal Tape
- Screw Driver
- Brown/ Transparent Acrylic Layer
- Simple but stylish
You might already know our popular cooling fan: ICE Tower Cooling Fn for Raspberry Pi 3&4. Cheers, now we’ve finally got the case for ICE tower cooler and the RGB version ICE tower cooler. And we released three versions to help you choose.
This 5-layer acrylic case is made of acrylic material and it is compatible with ICE tower cooler.
It contains a 4010 fan and aluminum heat sinks for Raspberry Pi 4B. It has several different versions.
Besides the case, you might need a heatsink to solve the overheating problem of Raspberry Pi. Please check our previous post introduced different heatsinks and cooling fan for Raspberry Pi.
Also, we released 5 different Raspberry Pi starter kits to help you just get everything you need in one time! Inside each kit, we carefully considered different applications needs and the overheating problem.
- Raspberry Pi 4 (4GB) Basic Kit ($59)
- Raspberry Pi 4 (4GB) Starter Kit ($79.8)
- Raspberry Pi 4 (4GB) Beginner Kit ($98)
- Raspberry Pi 4 (4GB) Media Centre Kit ($84)
- Raspberry Pi 4 Deskstop Kit ($99)
Hope this guide will help you quickly get started with Raspberry Pi 4 and explore Pi world 🙂