Seeeduino XIAO is a mini size Arduino microcontroller embedded with SAMD21 microchip, after its release in January, it has become one of our most popular product.
To respond users’ most common need of testing and using 300+ Grove modules with Seeeduino XIAO easily and quickly, we designed an expansion board correspondingly – Grove Shield for Seeeduino XIAO.
About the Size
In order to keep the tiny size of projects using Seeeduino XIAO, we tended to design the expansion board as compact as possible at the very beginning.
The final size of Grove Shield for Seeeduino XIAO is 25*58mm, accommodating total of 8 Grove connectors (including two IIC and one UART interface).
Still not slim enough for your wearable project? No worry. If you look carefully, you will notice a small difference on the right one-third position of the board – there are ten small circles which make a broken line for you to split the board easily. With that, you could have an even tiny 25*39mm size expansion board to better suit your requirements.
- On-board Lithium Battery Charging and Management Function
- Grove connectors (Grove IIC*2, Grove UART*1), all 14 GPIO led out
- Compact and Breakable Design
- SPI-Flash Bonding Pad Reserved
- On-board Power Switch and Charging Status Indicator Light
How do you like the design? Leave a note and let us know~
About Seeeduino XIAO
Seeeduino XIAO is the smallest Arduino compatible board in Seeeduino Family. It is an Arduino microcontroller that is embedded with the SAMD21 microchip. The interfaces of Seeeduino XIAO is rich enough in such a tiny Dev. Board as well.
- Powerful CPU: ARM® Cortex®-M0+ 32bit 48MHz microcontroller(SAMD21G18) with 256KB Flash,32KB SRAM
- Flexible compatibility: Compatible with Arduino IDE
- Easy project operation: Breadboard-friendly
- Small size: As small as a thumb(20×17.5mm) for wearable devices and small projects.
- Multiple development interfaces: 11 digital/analog pins, 10 PWM Pins, 1 DAC output, 1 SWD Bonding pad interface, 1 I2C interface, 1 UART interface, 1 SPI interface.