Prototyping is not easy or cheap, and it can be tempting to take shortcuts to get to that final batch run, especially with small batch production or for early start-ups. Every cent counts.
With limited resources, it may make sense to take things into one’s own hands and tackle purchasing, assembly and testing in-house. However, without the necessary production expertise or standardized practices, unforeseen problems and delays can creep in and threaten that all-important deadline, all the while burning a hole in the budget with unexpected expenses. Even with all the prototyping experience in the world, preparing for mass production can be a daunting task.
Seeed’s 12 years of paper to product expertise seeks to remedy this and can extrapolate this expertise to small batch and mass production. A complete manufacturing solution, Seeed has already helped many Kickstarter projects achieve their fulfillment goals with minimal hassle and maximum peace of mind.
To further relieve the burden on rising start-ups and small businesses, especially in such challenging times, Seeed Fusion is now offering support tailored to enterprise users. Get prototyping costs refunded when your product elevates to batch production (100 pieces or above) with Seeed Fusion. And not just one prototyping cycle – as many as it takes (up to 6% the batch order value).
For example, a product goes through three prototyping cycles with Seeed Fusion, totaling $1200 (USD). At the end of which, the product is ready for mass production. When placing an order for 1000 pieces at $20k, the $1200 prototyping fees are refunded.
- No limit to the number of prototype orders per project. A prototype order consists of no more than 10 pieces PCBA per order. These must be for the project agreed upon in the initial application.
- A batch order is a PCBA order of 100 pieces or more PCBA. This must also be the project agreed upon in the initial application.
- The refunded amount shall not exceed 6% of the total batch production value.
- Total order values are inclusive of testing, expedited fees and other value-added services.
How to Apply:
- Apply as an enterprise user via [email protected], introducing your company, project and production plan.
- Upon confirmation of the batch order, your account manager will issue the cashback to your account.
If you are very interested in our product, but do not want to draw schematic and lay out by yourself , you are welcome to experience our ODM service. For any questions please feel free to get in touch with us via [email protected] and we look forward to working with you.
We are always trying to improve the PCBA service we deliver to our customers:
- POWER-UP #1: SEPTEMBER: DESIGN FOR ASSEMBLY (DFA) REVIEW NOW FREE FOR ALL PCB ASSEMBLY ORDERS WITH SEEED FUSION
- POWER-UP #2: OCTOBER: SAMD21 ICS FOR JUST $1.50 WITH SEEED FUSION PCB ASSEMBLY