Find it challenging to shop a cool gift for 2020s kids who already have everything? Here is a unique one – and IT IS FREE! 🎁
In this post, we will take a quick look at:
- What is Keepa? – Super Fun Way to Teach 6 Foot Social Distancing to Kids
- How Does Keepa Works?
- Fantastically Fun to Play with!
- Who are Big Fans of Keepa? – Reviews from Our Customers
- Contact Us and Get a FREE Keepa Now!
Tip: Already knows about Keepa? Just click here and jump to the bottom of the page and get your FREE one!
What is Keepa? – Super Fun Way to Teach 6 Foot Social Distancing to Kids
Keepa is a Social Distance Habit Trainer / Social Distancing Wristband for Children integrated with ultrasonic sensor, with 3 Alert Modes & Switchable Alert Distance. It can detect people within 2m (about 6 feet), and gives the user a nudge, reminding him/her to keep a safe social distance.
How Does Keepa Works? – Ultrasonic Distance Detection
With an ultrasonic sensor, Keepa can detect people within 2m (which can be also toggled to 1m) to the front with a detection angle of ±15 degrees. Once a person is detected within that range, Keepa will display warning lights, emit a sound or vibrate to alert the user. The default safe distance is set to 2m, but this can be toggled to 1m by holding the Mode Button for about 5s.
Find out more about How Keepa works in this video:
Fantastically Fun to Play with!
The alert modes can be toggled between displaying red warning lights, emitting a buzzer warning sound, and vibration by pressing the Mode Button.
Keepa also comes with a wrist strap and lanyard for ease of use. Kids can wear it on wrist, hang it on neck or attach it to a schoolbag.
Who are Big Fans of Keepa? – Reviews from Our Customers
“Kids don’t really understand how far 6-foot is – I have to remind my 6-y-o boy to keep 6-foot from other kids every time we go outside. So I bought this toy for him and asked him to hang it on his neck. It works! He now has a better understanding of safe distance, and is happy to tell his friends that why it is important to keep a social distance from others – Of course, He is standing 6-feet away and wearing his keepa!”
– Lianne Yang, Mother of a 6-year-old boy
“I bought some Keepa for the kids in my class. It is of great use to teach kids about how to keep a safe distance, and for me, a teacher in primary school, it is also a good example to help children understand basic electronics, for example, how does an ultrasonic sensor work. “
– Gavin Boyd, Teacher in Primary School
Contact Us and Get a Free Keepa Now!
Yes, we are giving away FREE keepa now! If you live in the United States and are happy to get a Free Keepa, check below!
- Step 1: Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Will be great if you tell us why you want a Keepa!
- Step 2: Place an order here ($12.9, free US Shipping, 3-5 days delivery) once you receive confirmation emails from us
- Step 3: Post feedback with 30s video on Twitter / Facebook
- Step 4: You will receive a $12.9 coupon that can be used at our online shop – with no usage limits!
The campaign ends on 11/30 and only 30 pcs left now, first comes first get! contact us now and get an early Christmas gift – IT IS TOTALLY FREE!