- New release: Check out Jetson AGX Orin Dev Kit with 8 times more AI performance than AGX Xavier.
- Find more NVIDIA Jetson powered AI platforms here.
- Seeed fusion offers PCB/ PCBA manufacturing service for customized products based on NVIDIA Jetson AGX Xavier Module with an online instant quote and fast delivery. Furthermore, business users can enjoy a free prototype and engineer support as well. Click here to learn more!
- More than 20X the performance and 10X the energy efficiency of the NVIDIA Jetson TX2
- Supported by NVIDIA JetPack and DeepStream SDKs, as well as CUDA®, cuDNN, and TensorRT software libraries
The new Jetson AGX Xavier module makes AI-powered autonomous machines possible, running in as little as 10W and delivering up to 32 TOPs. As part of the world’s leading AI computing platform, it benefits from NVIDIA’s rich set of AI tools and workflows, which enable developers to train and deploy neural networks quickly. Jetson AGX Xavier is supported by the NVIDIA JetPack SDK, which can help you save big by reducing development effort and expense.
Comparison Between The NVIDIA Jetson AI Modules
|Jetson Nano||Jetson TX2 NX||Jetson TX2 Series||Jetson Xavier NX||Jetson AGX Xavier Series|
|AI Performance||0.5 TFLOPS (FP16)||1.33 TFLOPs||1.3 TFLOPS (FP16)||6 TFLOPS (FP16)
21 TOPS (INT8)
|5.5-11 TFLOPS (FP16)
20-32 TOPS (INT8)
|GPU||128-core NVIDIA Maxwell™ GPU||NVIDIA Pascal™ Architecture GPU with 256 CUDA cores||256-core NVIDIA Pascal™ GPU architecture with 256 NVIDIA CUDA cores||NVIDIA Volta architecture with 384 NVIDIA CUDA® cores and 48 Tensor cores||512-Core Volta GPU with Tensor Cores|
|CPU||Quad-core ARM A57 @ 1.43 GHz||Dual-Core NVIDIA Denver 2 64-Bit CPU
Quad-Core ARM® Cortex®-A57 MPCore processor
|Dual-Core NVIDIA Denver 2 64-Bit CPU
Quad-Core ARM® Cortex®-A57 MPCore
|6-core NVIDIA Carmel ARM®v8.2 64-bit CPU 6 MB L2 + 4 MB L3||8-Core ARM v8.2 64-Bit CPU, 8 MB L2 + 4 MB L3|
|Memory||4 GB 64-bit LPDDR4 25.6 GB/s||4GB 128-bit LPDDR4, 1600 MHz - 51.2 GB/s||8GB 128-bit LPDDR4
1866 MHz - 59.7 GB/s
|8 GB 128-bit LPDDR4x @ 51.2GB/s||32 GB 256-Bit LPDDR4x | 137 GB/s|
|Power Consumption||5-10W||7.5W / 15W||7.5-15W||10-15W||10-30W|
|Dimensions||45 x 70mm||45 x 70mm||50 x 87mm||45 x 70mm||100 x 87mm|
|Price||$149||$199||Starting at $299||$499||Starting at $679|
- GPU: 512-core Volta GPU with Tensor Cores
- CPU: 8-core ARM v8.2 64-bit CPU, 8MB L2 + 4MB L3
- Memory: 32GB 256-Bit LPDDR4x | 136.5GB/s
- Storage: 32GB eMMC 5.1
- DL Accelerator: (2x) NVDLA Engines* | 5 TFLOPS (FP16), 10 TOPS (INT8)
- Vision Accelerator: 7-way VLIW Vision Processor
- Video Encode:2x1000MP/sec,4x 4K @ 60 (HEVC),8x 4K @ 30 (HEVC),16x 1080p @ 60 (HEVC),32x 1080p @ 30 (HEVC)
- Video Decode: 2x1500MP/sec,2x 8K @ 30 (HEVC),6x 4K @ 60 (HEVC),12x 4K @ 30 (HEVC),26x 1080p @ 60 (HEVC),52x 1080p @ 30 (HEVC),30x 1080p @ 30 (H.264),
- Size: 105 mm x 105 mm
This version of the NVIDIA Jetson AGX Xavier Module has been upgraded to 32GB of RAM from 16GB of the previous version.
- 1 x NVIDIA Jetson AGX Xavier Module