Based on ODYSSEY X86J4105, we just released the new Windows 10 & Linux mini PC of ODYSSEY – Blue J4105, which is pre-packed with re_computer case. There is no onboard eMMC but it is equipped with 128 external SSD for extending the storage. Odyssey Blue J4105 supports both Windows 10 and Linux OS. With an onboard Arduino Coprocessor ATSAMD21 ARM® Cortex®-M0+, you can also use it with Arduino IDE.
The ODYSSEY- Blue J4105 is tailored to those who require both aesthetic and powerful Mini PCs all in one. With its compact size and its extensively, it is perfect for office work, back-up PC, low-power server, and much more!
What cool things can you do with new ODYSSEY – Blue J4105?
- A powerful Desktop Mini PC that can run Windows and Linux OS.
- OpenWrt projects and pfSense with Dual Gigabit Ethernet.
- Hard Drives, SSD, GPU, 4G, and even 5G cellular network connectivity with two of M.2 PCIe (B Key and M Key)
- NAS (Network-Attached Storage)
- High-performance Virtual Router
- 4G LTE Gateway
- Program Arduino with onboard ATSAMD21 Core, an ARM Cortex-M0+ MCU
You can also take the board out of the case. The re_computer case is specially designed for the re_computer system, compatible with all popular SBCs, with a removable acrylic cover on the top, and with a stackable structure to extend endless possibilities.
Side panels with the set of standoffs for different SBCs
When we released the re_computer case, we have designed and left screw holes for the installation of the most popular SBCs including our ODYSSEY – X86J4105, Raspberry Pi, BeagleBone, and Jetson Nano. However, we have received a lot of feedback asking for the compatible standoffs, so we bring you the side panels with the set of standoffs for different SBCs:
- re_computer case side panels for Odyssey-X86J4105 $0.99
- re_computer case side panels for Jetson Nano with standoffs $1.49
- re_computer case side panels for Raspberry Pi 4 with standoffs $1.49
- re_computer case side panels for Raspberry Pi 3 with standoffs $1.49
- re_computer case side panels for BeagleBone® Black with standoffs $1.49
- re_computer case side panels for BeagleBone® Green with standoffs $1.49
Edge Computing devices are playing an increasingly important role in the field of IoT. Nowadays, a computer is not just a big rectangular black box under the desk, or a small portable device working on your knees. Computers are ubiquitous devices that span calculating, communicating, and data storage. ODYSSEY is a series of SBC (Single Board Computer), allowing you to build Edge Computing applications with ease. Here we bring you our new mini PC and ODYSSEY series to achieve more possibilities for edge computing.
We are keeping updating the resources and work we have done on this roundup blog.
Please stay tuned and feel free to let us know what new products, tests, tutorials, and add-ons you want to see in the forum! We will carefully listen to the community and take action!