Happy Birthday, Seeed!
It was the best of times, it was the worst of times,
it was the age of wisdom, it was the age of foolishness,
it was the epoch of belief, it was the epoch of incredulity,
it was the season of Light, it was the season of Darkness,
it was the spring of hope, it was the winter of despair,
we had everything before us, we had nothing before us,
we were all going direct to Heaven, we were all going direct the other way.
– A Tale of Two Cities
In the past year, We had grown a lot while gaining media attention.
- a 100+ team into a big family with 180+ members.
- we occupy the 4th and 5th floor, the STU is move to 2nd floor
- a fresh new look of website
- lots of new equipments for our mini tech space
- introducing seeed.cc
- updating chaihuo 2.0
We still push forward open hardware and maker culture.
- In April, we co-organized and sponsored the Maker Faire Shenzhen 2014, which is featured with additional conference – “Innovate with China”
- In May, we attended Maker Faire Bay Area, joining MakerCon
- In July, we went to Maker Faire Hannover
- In August, we designed high tour shenzhen, guiding Japanese makers get to know the factories, electronic market and Haxlr8r.
- In August, we supported OHSummit2014!
- We held two local workshops every month.
Thank you so much for the great support, dear customers, partners, cooperated designers, distributors and many others in the open hardware community. Without you, Seeed won’t be able to go far.
Thank you for witnessing Seeed’s growth in these 6 years.