Utilizing pre-existing Linux/Windows/Mac drivers, this 800 x 480 touchscreen will help you hit the ground running. Resistive touch function give the user full control over any device. Supports Windows XP SP3,Windows 7,Windows 8,Windows 8.1,Windows 10, Android 4.2, Windows CE7, Ubuntu and Debian . Built-in EDID device information very easy to let the equipment correctly identified,USB touch can support functions of the right mouse button and drag and drop.
• Resolution up to 800 x 480
• USB resistive touch control
• Free-driver,Plug and Play
• Supports Raspbian,Ubuntu Mate,NOOBS with RaspberryPi
• Supports Debian, Angstrom with BeagleBone
• Supports Windows/Ubuntu/Mac with PC
• Supports Intel-Processor Base MiniPC.
• ULP(Ultra Low Power) consumption backlight
• Power: 5V Power via USB Micro
• Display Type: 5" TFT LCD
• Resolution: 800x480
• Touchscreen: USB
• Interface: HDMI & USB 2.0 Full Speed
• 1 x 5 Inch 800 X 480 HDMI Display with USB Touchscreen
• 1 x Stylus
|PiShow 2.4 Inch Resistive Touch Display||PiShow 2.8" Resistive Touch Display||7 Inch HDMI 1280x800 IPS Display|
|Dimensions||170mm x90mm x40mm|
I bought with you the LCD and arrived damaged, I requested a solution by mail and they indicated that they would send me a new LCD, but so far I have not received anything.
I am attending a repsuesta.
Thank you for your attention.
Question by: admin on 2018-12-18 02:21:30
No drivers needed. Tested on UbuntuAnswer by: admin on 2018-12-18 02:21:30