Pre-existing Linux/Windows/Mac drivers 800 x 480 touchscreen Supports Windows XP SP3,Windows 7,Windows 8,Windows 8.1,Windows 10, Android 4.2, Windows CE7, Ubuntu and Debian
This display is compatible with Raspberry Pi 4.
Utilizing pre-existing Linux/Windows/Mac drivers, this 800 x 480 touchscreen will help you hit the ground running. Resistive touch function gives the user full control over any device. Supports Windows XP SP3, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10, Android 4.2, Windows CE7, Ubuntu, and Debian. Built-in EDID device information very easy to let the equipment correctly identified, USB touch can support functions of the right mouse button and drag and drop.
• Resolution up to 800 x 480
• USB resistive touch control
• Free-driver,Plug and Play
• Supports Raspbian, Ubuntu Mate, NOOBS with RaspberryPi
• Supports Debian, Angstrom with BeagleBone
• Supports Windows/Ubuntu/Mac with PC
• Supports Intel-Processor Base MiniPC.
• ULP(Ultra Low Power) consumption backlight
• Power: 5V Power via USB Micro
• Display Type: 5" TFT LCD
• Resolution: 800x480
• Touchscreen: USB
• Interface: HDMI & USB 2.0 Full Speed
• 1 x 5 Inch 800 X 480 HDMI Display with USB Touchscreen
• 1 x Stylus
• User Manual
If you are willing to know more information about Raspberry Pi display, please view the table as follow.