Seeed Studio is always looking to foster exciting & fresh perspectives in the maker movement. We’re currently
seeking social media manager and intern. Both are full-time and require applicants to base in Shenzhen, China. Below is job description for senior staff. Qualification and responsibility of intern are similar to that of senior staff but more in an assisting position.
To apply for either position, please send links of your social media platforms and resume to [email protected] with “Social Media Manager / Intern ” in the subject line.
– Strong writing and communication skills
– Strong knowledge of all social media platforms (Tumblr, Facebook, Twitter, Google+ & Reddit)
– Familiarity with Seeed’s brand values
– Adobe proficient (Photoshop, Indesign, Illustrator, AfterEffects is a plus but not required)
– Rigorous work ethic and team player
– Ability to work in a very fast-paced, dynamic environment
– Building social media engagement on various networks.
– Curating and creating content for all social media
– Tracking social media campaigns
– Devise and executing the company’s social media initiatives and strategies