POWER-UP PCBA #14: Seeed is now an Official Raspberry Pi Approved Design Partner.
Today, we are proud to announce that Seeed is now officially a Raspberry Pi’s Approved Design Partner.
What is a Raspberry Pi Approved Design Partner?
To further support businesses in the Industrial field, Raspberry Pi launched the Approved Design Partners program to connect businesses that want to integrate Raspberry Pi into their products with design partners who can help.
Every design partner is hand-picked by Raspberry Pi and undergo a rigorous application process. They are are required to have specialist knowledge and design experience with Raspberry Pi in the field of automation, IoT, robotics, and other embedded applications.
And Seeed ticked all the boxes! Seeed has been working with Raspberry Pi products and developing and manufacturing shields and peripherals ever since Raspberry Pi was first released. And with Raspberry Pi’s seal of approval, Seeed will have increased support direct from Raspberry Pi, which means greater capabilities and higher-quality products for customers.
What Seeed can offer as an approved design partner?
- Raspberry Pi-based solutions
Engaged in the field of electronics for over a decade, Seeed is a trusted design partner with specialist knowledge and proven expertise in designing and manufacturing with Raspberry Pi, having provided dozens of successful Raspberry Pi-based design solutions. World-class end-to-end design services are available that can be tailored specifically to your needs.
- Direct support from Raspberry Pi
Being an approved design partner, Seeed can seek advice from Raspberry Pi’s own technical gurus when customizing Raspberry Pi designs, allowing us to offer greater capabilities more efficiently and effectively.
For mass production, we have a dedicated team offering OEM/ODM services for Raspberry Pi projects, to help convert concepts and ideas into viable computing solutions. The OEM service is available for flexible agile manufacturing services; and if you need the product designed as well, the ODM service is available.
In addition to production, we have launched the Fusion Marketplace, an online launch pad to reach a global audience and sell to customers around the globe in various sales formats. Seeed takes care of distribution and order processing, and can help with marketing via it’s various channels.
Seeed Raspberry Pi Customization Support
- Official approved reseller of Raspberry Pi products
As an approved reseller of Raspberry Pi products and peripherals, we can guarantee the products are geniuine and direct from the source. Seeed already works closely with Raspberry Pi, selling the products online on the Seeed Bazaar and developing and manufacturing our own Raspberry Pi designs. Seeed is very familiar with the ins and outs of the boards and can pass on this expertise to your products.
- Sponsorship for CM4 and Pico Designs
Seeed is sponsoring the Raspberry Pi to compute module 4 and Raspberry Pi Pico when using Seeed Fusion PCB Assembly service, which has received a great response from users of a variety of industries, inlcuding automation, IoT, robotics and other embedded applications.
The Wio RP2040 Module has been released by Seeed based on this Raspberry Pi’s RP2040 chip. Seeed is providing 5 Wio RP2040 Modules free when you have your Wio RP2040 design made with Seeed Fusion PCBA.
- reTerminal – Embedded Linux with Raspberry Pi CM4 and 5-Inch Capacitive Multi-Touch Screen
Seeed has launched the new reTerminal , powered by a Raspberry Pi Compute Module 4 (CM4) ,which is a Quad-Core Cortex-A72 CPU running at 1.5GHz and a 5-inch IPS capacitive multi-touch screen with a resolution of 720 x 1280.
Seeed is designing a Router Board for Raspberry Pi’s latest Compute Module. This board supports all the compute module 4’s different eMMC and RAM configurations and is expected to be available mid April. Stay tuned.
Special Promotion: Free prototyping sponsorship for business users
Seeed is offering free prototyping sponsorship for business users. When you prototype with Seeed Fusion, once your product reaches the batch production stage, we will deduct all the prototyping costs for that design up to 6% of the batch production value.
Seeed Fusion offers Turnkey PCB Assembly Services from prototype to mass production. Our goal is to help customers accelerate their product development with high-quality yet affordable solutions for a global market.
Seeed is excited to be an approved Raspberry Pi design partner and the diverse range of opportunities it opens up. We look forward to working with you and clients worldwide.
We are always trying to improve the PCBA service we deliver to our customers:
- POWER-UP #1: SEPTEMBER: DESIGN FOR ASSEMBLY (DFA) REVIEW NOW FREE FOR ALL PCB ASSEMBLY ORDERS WITH SEEED FUSION
- POWER-UP #2: OCTOBER: SAMD21 ICS FOR JUST $1.50 WITH SEEED FUSION PCB ASSEMBLY
- POWER-UP #3: FREE PCBA PROTOTYPING FOR BUSINESS USERS
- POWER-UP #4: FREE RASPBERRY PI COMPUTE MODULE 4 CARRIER BOARDS WITH SEEED FUSION PCB ASSEMBLY SERVICE
- POWER-UP #5: Free LoRa-E5 Wireless Modules Sponsorship for PCBA Service
- POWER-UP #6: Manufacturing Service for NVIDIA Jetson Module Products with Seeed Fusion
- POWER-UP #7: Zero Commission Groupbuy Service for Seeed Fusion PCBA
- POWER-UP PCBA #8: Welcome the new year with manufacturing discounts on MDBT50Q-1MV2 nRF52840 based BLE modules
- POWER-UP PCBA #9: 5 Raspberry Pi Picos FREE with Seeed Fusion PCBA Service
- POWER-UP PCBA #10: Power-Up PCBA #10: LoRa-E5 for Just $5.90 with Seeed Fusion PCB Assembly
- Power-Up PCBA #11: Free Functional Testing for One piece with Seeed Fusion PCB Assembly
- Power-Up PCBA #12: Free Wio RP2040 Sponsorship with Seeed Fusion PCBA Service