SenseCAP ONE S700 7-in-1 Compact Weather Sensor
S700 7-in-1 Weather Sensor measures air temperature, relative humidity, barometric pressure, light intensity, rainfall (optical), wind speed, and wind direction (ultrasonic). It is ideal for application in a rough environment like outdoor, agriculture, or smart cities.
- 7 Parameters Measurement: Measures air temperature, relative humidity, barometric pressure, light intensity, precipitation intensity, wind speed, and wind direction in 1 single sensor
- Embedded with the electronic compass/magnetometer: enabling easy installation and you can choose to disable the electronic compass while orienting to the North manually.
- Powerful Components Included: A 3m cable for the pole mount; integrated heaters that can be switched on in extreme weather; radiation shields are equipped to ensure accurate ambient measurement; ultrasonic wind speed & direction sensors without moving parts; optical rain gauge that is compact in size and user-friendly
- Industrial-level design: IP66 rated: waterproof, and dustproof, suitable for outdoor scenarios
- Supported interface: RS 485 (MODBUS-RTU) / 232 / 422 (Modbus) / SDI-12
- In line with International Standards: CE and FCC certified
Today, data on localized weather, known as microclimates, is the new frontier for more precise and accurate weather forecasting. As a result, the collection of weather data is becoming increasingly smaller and gridded. In light of this, weather stations, which are the most convenient means of collecting weather data, are seeing a rise in demand.
This SenseCAP ONE S700 7-in-1 Compact Weather Sensor can help you collect and monitor environmental and weather data, which are crucial in different application scenarios such as smart city projects and etc. The SenseCAP ONE S700 is equipped with sensors to measure the seven following parameters: air temperature, relative humidity, barometric pressure, light intensity, rainfall, wind speed, and wind direction.
SenseCAP ONE is IP66 certified, and it features strong robustness to withstand even the toughest outdoor environment. The Sensors to measure wind speed and wind direction use ultrasound instead of a traditional mechanical 3-cup or vane anemometer. The advantage of using ultrasonic sensors is that reducing the movable parts can make the sensor less likely to break and thereby is easier to be maintained without any sacrifices in precision or manpower.
The SenseCAP ONE series uses the RS 485 (MODBUS-RTU) / 232 / 422 (Modbus) / SDI-12 communication protocol. Hence, the SenseCAP ONE compact weather sensor can be used with any data logger that supports RS 485 (MODBUS-RTU) / 232 / 422 (Modbus) / SDI-12.
We offer the SenseCAP S2100 LoRaWAN® Data Logger suitable for SenseCAP ONE series weather sensors. The data can be transmitted to the data logger and then to the public LoRaWAN® network server like Helium, TTN, etc.
We also provide the SenseCAP Sensor Hub 4G Data Logger (supporting solar power and DC wall power) that can be used with the SenseCAP ONE series weather sensor. The data can be transmitted to the Sensor Hub and then to the SenseCAP server or a private server. If you choose to use the SenseCAP server, we also provide an API for you to easily make your own applications.
If you have any questions, please Email to iot[at]seeed[dot]cc for more details
- Smart Agriculture
- Smart City
- Smart Buildings
- Transportation and Traffic
- Smart Industry
- Weather Monitoring
|Parameters Measured||air temperature, relative humidity, barometric pressure, light intensity, precipitation intensity, wind speed and wind direction|
|Protocol||RS 485 (MODBUS-RTU) / 232 / 422 (Modbus) / SDI-12|
Operating Temperature & Humidity
-40 °C ~ + 85 °C, 0 ~ 100%RH
|Range||- 40 °C ~ + 85 °C|
|Range||0 ~ 100% RH|
|Accuracy||± 1.5% RH|
|Range||300 ~ 1250 hPa|
|Accuracy||± 50 hPa|
|Range||0 ~ 188000 Lux|
|Accuracy||± 5% x (measurement value）|
|Wind Speed (Ultrasonic)|
|Range||0 ~ 60 m/s|
|Wind Direction (Ultrasonic)|
|Range||0 ~ 360 °|
|Rainfall Intensity （Optical）|
|Range||0 ~ 200 mm/h|