SenseCAP ONE S700 7-in-1 Compact Weather Sensor
S700 7-in-1 Weather Sensor measures air temperature, relative humidity, barometric pressure, light intensity, rainfall (optical), wind speed, and wind direction (ultrasonic). It is ideal for application in a rough environment like outdoor, agriculture, or smart cities.
- 7 parameters to measure in one: air temperature, relative humidity, barometric pressure, light intensity, precipitation intensity, wind speed, and wind direction
- Embedded with the electronic compass / magnetometer: enabling easy installation and you can choose to disable the electronic compass while orienting to the North manually.
- A flange plate and 3m cable are included in the package for the pole mount
- IP66 rated: waterproof, and dustproof, suitable for outdoor scenarios
- Integrated heaters that can be switched on in extreme weather
- Ultrasonic wind speed & direction sensors without moving parts
- Optical rain gauge, compact in size and user-friendly
- Radiation shields are equipped to ensure accurate ambient measurement.
- Supported interface: RS 485 (MODBUS-RTU) / 232 / 422 (Modbus) / SDI-12
- Calibrated and maintenance-free
- CE and FCC certified
Today, data on localized weather, known as microclimates, is the new frontier for more precise and accurate weather forecasting. As a result, the collection of weather data is becoming increasingly smaller and gridded. In light of this, weather stations, which are the most convenient means of collecting weather data, are seeing a rise in demand.
This SenseCAP ONE S700 7-in-1 Compact Weather Sensor can help you collect and monitor environmental and weather data, which are crucial in different application scenarios such as smart city projects and etc. The SenseCAP ONE S700 is equipped with sensors to measure the seven following parameters: air temperature, relative humidity, barometric pressure, light intensity, rainfall, wind speed, and wind direction.
SenseCAP ONE is IP66 certified, and it features strong robustness to withstand even the toughest outdoor environment. The Sensors to measure wind speed and wind direction use ultrasound instead of traditional mechanical 3-cup or vane anemometer. The advantage of using ultrasonic sensors is that reducing the movable parts can make the sensor less likely to break and thereby is easier to be maintained without any sacrifices in precision or manpower.
The SenseCAP ONE series uses the RS 485 (MODBUS-RTU) / 232 / 422 (Modbus) / SDI-12 communication protocol. Hence, the SenseCAP ONE compact weather sensor can be used with any datalogger that supports RS 485 (MODBUS-RTU) / 232 / 422 (Modbus) / SDI-12.
We also provide the SenseCAP Sensor Hub 4G Data Logger (supporting solar power and DC wall power) that can be used with the SenseCAP ONE series weather sensor. The data can be transmitted to the Sensor Hub and then to the SenseCAP server or a private server. If you choose to use the SenseCAP server, we also provide an API for you to easily make your own applications.
If you have any questions, please Email to iot[at]seeed[dot]cc for more details
|Parameters Measured||air temperature, relative humidity, barometric pressure, light intensity, precipitation intensity, wind speed and wind direction|
|Protocol||RS 485 (MODBUS-RTU) / 232 / 422 (Modbus) / SDI-12|
Operating Temperature & Humidity
-40 °C ~ + 85 °C, 0 ~ 100%RH
|Range||- 40 °C ~ + 85 °C|
|Range||0 ~ 100% RH|
|Accuracy||± 1.5% RH|
|Range||300 ~ 1250 hPa|
|Accuracy||± 50 hPa|
|Range||0 ~ 188000 Lux|
|Accuracy||± 5% x (measurement value）|
|Wind Speed (Ultrasonic)|
|Range||0 ~ 60 m/s|
|Wind Direction (Ultrasonic)|
|Range||0 ~ 360 °|
|Rainfall Intensity （Optical）|
|Range||0 ~ 200 mm/h|
- Smart Agriculture
- Smart City
- Smart Buildings
- Transportation and Traffic
- Smart Industry
- Weather Monitoring